Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

1999 Yamaha Bear Tracker 250 suspension

Hey everyone, thank you in advance for any information shared. I have a 99 yamaha beartracker 250 that I am restoring (not to oem specs). I am having trouble finding suspension parts other than ball joints. Does anyone know where i can find shocks/springs for this atv? Are there other yamaha atvs that have interchangeable parts? Or what options might i have. I typically use this quad for hunting, getting around the farm, and trailriding. Thank yall again for any info.

The trailriding includes moderate hill climbs, creek beds, and wet/dry trails

• Like 1

• Admin changed the title to 1999 Yamaha Bear Tracker 250 suspension

Some parts places online, will let you check what else any part fits. You look up your year and model, then chose the part, then look for the link telling what else that part fits. Sometimes just choosing the part with the mouse will lead to the info, sometimes there is an arrow or button leading to the info.. Some common parts are common for years, decades even.. You might find springs on some other model.

Other than that, there should be a spring or suspension maker somewhere that has a quad listing.. there are for cars and two-wheelers..

• Like 1