Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

UHNW-ATV-BOAT-TOYS-CAMPS & Private Residences

UHNW-ATV-BOAT-TOYS-CAMPS & Private Residences. 
 *** UHNW,
Discretion 100% ATV/ TOYS/ BOATS/
CARDS/ ... Guys Only & Families, and
Curious Newbies M/F

Private Aviation  and Ground Logistics Included. Private, Discreet, Secured Locations for you to sit back enjoy and learn if needed. Hunting also Very Viable. 

Atvs Boats and scooters are all available. 

EP/CP Available. 

• UHNW-ATV-BOAT-TOYS-CAMPS changed the title to -uhnw-atv-boat-toys-camps/
  • Admin changed the title to UHNW-ATV-BOAT-TOYS-CAMPS & Private Residences

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mga
      I just brought home a used 2005 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4. It needs front wheel bearings, and a new choke cable. I think i can handle those two items. However, when i went to look at it, it ran good, shifted good, brakes all workds great, but at home when i started it, it would idle nice, but when i gave it gas it seemed like it was flooding out and would die. If i just gave it a little throttle it built up RPMs but any more throttle it began dying out again.
      any suggestions why it's doing that? 
      I'm looking for a service manual, but forum rules say i have to make 10 posts..lol

oops...i just realized i posted in the wrong section of the forum!!
    • By BenderIsGreat
      Hey all,  I've been working on getting up enough posts to download the service manual, but in the mean time, maybe someone is interested if giving me a few deets in a reply?  If not, no worries.

I'm look to confirm a couple things that I've picked up from Google searches.

First, I've heard that the factory mixture setting on the carb for this bike is 2 full turns out.  Can people confirm?  I've also heard that it's a fuel mix valve, not air, so screw in to lean, out to richen?  Is that correct?

And for the valve clearances, I've heard two different specs, one is intake 0.004" and exhaust 0.006", and that other I heard from a youtuber who claimed this bike had 'very tight' valve clearances, said 0.002" intake, and 0.004" exhaust.

If anyone wants to comment on the above, I would be appreciative, if not though I'll keep posting until I can download that service manual

• By Fiend_138
      Anyone using the AtV/Motorcycle lift from Harbor Freight? I like the idea of having something other than jack stands. Is there another option that I should look into?
      https://hftools.com/app60536

• By Thegrizz
      So, I just bought this quad off a acquaintance of mine… anyways, it’s missing the airbox which I’m trying to purchase if I could only figure out the year and what model of lt230 it is due to having only 9 visible digits for a vin…guy said he had the title at one point and lost it when he moved houses after the flood of 08 in Iowa….I just desperately need to know what model this thing is so I can start getting to work on it….it does run after a good carb cleaning….I’m having trouble getting it to idle though due to essentially just having a rigged up air filter with no airbox on the bike…I’ve sanded down the plastics and it looks like the original color was orange and the seat I believe is either from a different Suzuki or it’s been painted gold and black? The plastic nose part is originally black…it has the lever for reverse by the sprocket it has a pull string to start and I think originally it has electric start as well….idk I’ve had to bypass and use a screwdriver on the starter Solenoid to get it to start …someone has definitely done some rigging with the wiring as well.but if anyone has any clue what I need to look for to identify the year and actual model so I can get the right stuff. I’d appreciate it.

• By Malaka
      Need new tires for mostly plowing and running around. Found some good tires. 
      specs call for front  26-8-12 Rear 26-11-12
      Has anyone put 27-9-12 & 27-11-12 as more of selections going up on front and taller 

thanks all

• Gallery Images