Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Get ATVs off paved roads, police say

With a record 52 fatalities so far this year, the West Virginia State Police asked the Legislature on Monday to pass tougher all-terrain vehicle laws - starting with an outright ban of ATVs from paved roads.Comment

More...

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By John777
      [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By toonces
      Is there such a thing as a factory shop manual for ATVs? That's the one I believe vehicle manufacturers publish for their dealership mechanics. Trying to find one for a '11 700 Grizz. Or anything similar would be helpful.
    • By Jw7054
      Im looking to get a new quad. Ive been looking and came across the yamaha wolverine. Are the 2005 and older models good atvs? Are the engines strong? Does they break down a lot? Now before you answer i dont want the yamaha brand haters to come out and say "NO!! Yamaha is just a pos!" I want people that have riden the bikes or know people who have owned the bikes or have owned the bikes.
    • By marioweldinginc
      Every so often i check out used 400exs. All the ones in my area are more than 2000. Most going for 2500+. Is the 400ex becoming a collector item or are new atv prices that expensive that no one wants them. Early in the year the price for a 400ex (used) around here was 1200-2000. Why the big jump?
      Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk