Quantcast

Map is wacked

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Johnnyhorsepower
      I finally found an awsome app for your phone that shows you on a map all the trails near your location. You can read or add reviews, look at picts...etc
      Its called: atv escape

John
    • By TrishaTakanawa
      500 HO. I have yellow, orange and violet wire colors. One of the wires broke off. I rigged it to work and the Check indicator went off. Took it to a dealer for a low power problem and they kindly tore off a second wire and the one I repaired. Now I don't know which is which in the plug. I got a replacement plug from OTC and it has red, black and yellow. I just need someone to look at theirs and tell me the color order. The yellow is on the right.
      Thanks
    • By Admin
      We have added a map of the 100 most recent visitors with their locations powered by Google. You can view it under the "BROWSE" section of the site. You can also click on the tacs to view who it is.
      Navigate to the "BROWSE" section, then to "MEMBER MAP" .
      Or click HERE :smile:
    • By Hank Montgerard
      Is there a 'best in class' tool/app method to map private ATV trails?
      We're lucky to have some space to ride and have created many trails but can't figure out the best/most efficient method to generate a map?
      I've tried GIA GPS for iOS with some success, however the stop/start when trails cross over each other makes it tricky/difficult to get an accurate 'total mileage' vs. duplicate overlap.
    • By NationalMotorsports
      The Wisconsin ATV Assoc. made this cool statewide map that people can use to see all the trails in one spot. I helps plan trips / find camping etc. and it also has all the routes on it.
      I know this has been a massive undertaking taking years to make happen and the maps are now for sale for $8 on their site.
      Here is a picture -