mywifeknowseverythin

Hmmmm,,,,,Opinions needed

6 posts in this topic

Im thinking of upgrading my Sons TRX90..Let me know what you think or if you have purchased this kit...

The kit isnt that bad of a Price...Its all the other stuff I have to hunt down that will take the time and Money....:(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-TRX90-TRX-90-to-300EX-Dual-A-arms-Shocks-Conv_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43974QQihZ007QQitemZ170050462995QQrdZ1

6c_1.JPG

1e_1.JPG

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Wow that looks sweet. :D Does it come with anything to = out the width on the rear. I put my 400ex front end on my 250x. I put 2" wheel spacers in the rear and it =ed it out real nice. I'm not sure what the bolt pattern is on the 90 but the bigger Hondas are 4 110. We have some really nice 4 110 spacers if you need something. :D

It'll probably make a big handling improvement....control arms, suspension, tires also? Looks good.

Wow that looks sweet. :D Does it come with anything to = out the width on the rear. I put my 400ex front end on my 250x. I put 2" wheel spacers in the rear and it =ed it out real nice. I'm not sure what the bolt pattern is on the 90 but the bigger Hondas are 4 110. We have some really nice 4 110 spacers if you need something. :D

The 90 has a different Bolt Pattern and they do sell a Rear Spacer for the 90....

Does the 400EX bolt right up to the 250EX??? It would be nice to give my wife something more Plush to ride....did you do anything to the Rear Shock as well.???

Im gonna have to dig up some more Dirt on this Kit....I seem to remember someone doing it and I cant remember who.....

More later....:cool:

I'm not sure if the 250ex and the 250x are the same. I put Burgard +2 arms and works shocks on my 400ex. The stock stuff was sitting there so we tried it and it worked. I didn't do anything with the rear shock.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By scott2001
      I hope this is right form is not point me the right place.
      I have just brought a 07 king quad 700. Its got 14 rims with 28 tires. Can't remember what brand right now.
      What I would like is a programmer and a clutch kit for it. I'm used to diesel trucks really new to the fuel injected quads.
      Let me know what my bike needs thanks.
    • By DrTWT
      Hi everyone,
      I am an emergency physician and I'm writing a chapter on ATV injuries for a Wilderness Medicine textbook (here's the link to the previous edition if you're interested.)
      I am asking for your help for photographs for the chapter. Here's what I need:
      1) Photos of different types of ATVs
      2) Photos of these ATVs in action
      3) Photos of these ATVs crashing
      4) Photos of injuries that occurred as a result of these crashes. If you have copies of the x-rays or CT scans that were obtained due to these injuries, all the better.
      I do not stand to profit from these images whatsoever. I don't get paid to write the chapter, nor do I receive any royalties from the book sales. All I get is an electronic copy of the book. Thus, I can't offer you any type of remuneration for the photos, but if I use one of your pics I can email you a .pdf of the photo in the chapter once it is published. Also, I can credit you in the book, e.g. "Photo courtesy of John Doe."
      Needless to say, you'll have to consent to the photo and your likeness to be reproduced in the book-- no worries, no lawyers or fancy paperwork involved.
      You can email the photos directly to [email protected], or PM me if needed.
      Thanks so much in advance for your help!
      Todd
    • By drktkm
      Looking for a shifter for my Moto 4 350. The one to shift from Hi,low,reverse.
      I'm in Chilliwack bc Canada.
      Thanks!
    • By Merrixs
      I am looking for the service manual LIT-11616-BT-25. I know where I can buy one. I am more interested in a shared electronic version, or just some parts of the electrical section. I have a no spark situation and am trying to trouble shoot myself.
    • By Jeremyv
      I just bought a 97 big bear 350 2×4 for the family to ride.. it's smokes real bad on start up and ride, the guy I bought it from said it just needs rings.. should I go ahead and replace the piston, rings, and hone and bore it if it hasent already been done? And where can I find the parts for a good price??? Also should I let my kids ride it the way it is, will it trash it out if they do??? Any info and options is helpful and welcomed, so please c him in!!!!! Thanks in advance!!!