Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

The Final Count Down!!!

I talked to them earlier this eve on the cell phone and they were crossing Utah. They hope to drive till they reach the Boise Idaho area and snooze. Then one day more to Bend Oregon, where raptor8 lives. we're gonna go riding at East Fort Rock with all kinds of cameras, and have the BBQ from hell which is our custom. You guys are gonna love the videos!!!!! I have two 3 wheelers we can take with us for photos, or if Kristin wants to ride, she can ride my 660r. I think this is gonna be a ball. They have a suite reserved with a hot tub in it yeehaw! hahaha

It's their HONEYMOON and they chose to come HERE, so I'm gonna make it memorable to be sure!!!!

EastFortRock beckons [still the largest riding area in the lower 48] and 'bot is anxious to tiretrack some trails! Weather looks good, we're gonna have a great time! I'm really lookin forward to this. Expect at leat 4 cameras on site plus I have a helmetcam - this is gonna be fun!!!

The'll behere afternoon- I'm so excited I won't get much sleep! this is gonna be great!!!

MAYBE THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET! i AM SOOO SORRY IF THAT IS THE CASE, BUT NOBODY TOLD ME AND i'VE GOT $100 WORTH OF MEAT TO GRILL SO I THINK THEYLL SURVIVE.....

I talked to them earlier this eve on the cell phone and they were crossing Utah. They hope to drive till they reach the Boise Idaho area and snooze. Then one day more to Bend Oregon, where raptor8 lives. we're gonna go riding at East Fort Rock with all kinds of cameras, and have the BBQ from hell which is our custom. You guys are gonna love the videos!!!!! I have two 3 wheelers we can take with us for photos, or if Kristin wants to ride, she can ride my 660r. I think this is gonna be a ball. They have a suite reserved with a hot tub in it yeehaw! hahaha

It's their HONEYMOON and they chose to come HERE, so I'm gonna make it memorable to be sure!!!!

EastFortRock beckons [still the largest riding area in the lower 48] and 'bot is anxious to tiretrack some trails! Weather looks good, we're gonna have a great time! I'm really lookin forward to this. Expect at leat 4 cameras on site plus I have a helmetcam - this is gonna be fun!!!

All you guys who thot I was an ahole on atvfan- well we're gonna prove you wrong right here hahaha.

They'll be here tomorrow afternoon- I'm so excited I won't get much sleep! this is gonna be great!!!

MAYBE THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET! i AM SOOO SORRY IF THAT IS THE CASE, BUT NOBODY TOLD ME AND i'VE GOT $100 WORTH OF MEAT TO GRILL SO I THINK THEYLL SURVIVE.....

Didn't anyone tell ya?.....They're both vegetarians! Ha Ha,just kiddin'....sounds like a great time!:yes:

Don't you dare start spreading rumors like that! I'm a carnivore. This is one of the coolest towns I have been too. We are going to have a great time. Raptor8, no worries. It was not a secret, I will ride with anyone any time. We did about 1300 miles in about 18 hours of driving. Thank you to everyone for all of your support.

TX, there will be plenty of the first 2 but I don't get up in time for Fruit Loops.

Bansheeboy, With a girl like this you don't lose free time. She makes my free time better.

Don't you dare start spreading rumors like that! I'm a carnivore. This is one of the coolest towns I have been too. We are going to have a great time. Raptor8, no worries. It was not a secret, I will ride with anyone any time. We did about 1300 miles in about 18 hours of driving. Thank you to everyone for all of your support.

TX, there will be plenty of the first 2 but I don't get up in time for Fruit Loops.

Bansheeboy, With a girl like this you don't lose free time. She makes my free time better.

im sure u will use your free time for FUN stuff!:leghump::laugh:

• 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By fishhouse3
      FOR SALE: 2021 CFMOTO ZForce 800 Trail with many extras and full warranty until 2027. Only 625 miles and 50 hours of use.
      In great condition, has a clean title and one adult owner. Has had all scheduled regular maintenance and has not been abused. Only used about six times on weekend trips to Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV.
      Under full CFMOTO Care bumper-to-bumper extended warranty until 8/2027 (paid $1,600). Full service and tune up just completed with new clutch, drive shaft, belt, rollers, etc (paid $1500). Plus it comes with over $3,500 in upgrades and accessories! Way too many included items to list here (see last pics for full details).
      This machine is ready to go and needs nothing - just hop in and hit the trails!  I have over $20k invested in this machine. Priced VERY fair to sell quick at less than half that!!!
      $9,999 WITHOUT warranty -OR- $10,999 WITH full extended warranty until 8/2027.
      Located in Chesterfield, VA 23832. Message me for more pics and info!

• By Freedomflyer
      Had the privilege to get out both days this weekend,  weather was fantastic. Was able to take my oldest brother out to an area he hadn't been to yet, and was thankful that we got to spend that time together just the two of us. I did ask some others to go but they were unable to make it so it ended up making a special day for us. His health is not the greatest so will definitely treasure the time and memories of this outing.  Was also able to finally link up with my neighbor and some friends of theirs and take them on one of our favorite trails today. They seem to be gone most weekends over the summer so has been tough to connect over the past 4 years since they bought their Razors. They seem to stick pretty close and go riding and camping together most weekends.  With fall setting in and it dipping into the high 20's and low low 30's at night, our camping season is coming to a close. Still in the 50's - 70's during the day but pretty chilly at night. They had a free weekend so we were finally able to take advantage and get out. Today confirmed for me, once again, why we haven't moved to the sidexside realm yet.  We were going to ride on one trail, and even though they have 50" machines. The trailheads have huge rocks, posts, or  arched cattle guard type gated areas that are exactly 50" apart.  This keeps the larger sized SxS's, jeeps and other 4 wheel drive vehicles off the trails and from getting torn to shreds. My wife and I drove our ATV'S through and friends attempted to do the same.  Even though the posts were 50" apart and perfectly plumb, the ground was sloped side to side  causing the fenders and door area to lean too far to the side and would have scratched the entire side of the machine as he drove through. He couldn't even get the front fender flair through with out it getting scraped and gouged by the wire of the fence wrapped around the posts. So had to change plans and go different route. Still ended up being a terrific day and they had a great time riding in a new area. No SxS for us in the near future!!! Here's some pics from  both days

• By ATVNetwork
      This past weekend the 2019 ATV Motocross Championship (ATVMX) Series, an AMA National Championship, took over Loretta Lynn Ranch in Hurricane Mills, Tennessee. Hot and humid conditions greeted the AMA Pro ATV athletes, and the cloud coverage that graced the facility seemed to disperse as the riders lined the gate for moto one. Eighteen riders took to the gate for the penultimate round of racing. 
      View the full article
    • By mikeexplorer
      Actually have a long weekend off, usually we work the holidays but the plant shut down to install a new switchgear so lucky me! Took a ride on an old railroad grade that is now a recreational trail and legal to ride. There are a few places to stop and get something to eat. Michelle is driving her old quad, a 2010 366 which I kept as a backup machine. Her Alterra developed a hard starting problem at Snow Shoe, so it will be off to the dealer to adjust the valves. Was good to give this machine a nice long cruise run as it doesn't see many miles anymore.

• By Gunny
      Here's a short video of 3 different days of some of my spring & early summer riding. Hope you enjoy it.

• Similar Tagged Forum Content