Quantcast

Moose clutch kit??

fastf3

I'm buying a clutch kit for my 07 Kingquad 700 because of my bigger tires I installed that made me lose alot of power on take off, but i'm wondering if the moose kit is the way to go, i've heard alot of people install EPI and Dalton kits and heard some comeback about them but heard nothing about the Moose kit yet.....but i'm pretty sure my dealer and I didn't make the a bad choice, but can't wait for it to come in and install it......I'll let you all know how it goes!!!!

Like to hear if someone has this kit and let me know what they think, thanks!!!!:yes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos: 

• By gatorschevy
      If so, I have covid lol, in the past 3 months I have bought 6.
      04 Suzuki Quad runner 400
      86 Kawasaki bayou 185
      96 Polaris magnum 425
      95 Polaris trail blazer 250
      03 bombardier 175 rally
      92 Yamaha moto 4 350 
    • By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 (clone of a Yamaha Rhino 660) that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos: 

• By Johnfj44
      Trying to find service manual instructions on reset of belt light on 2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700. I tried YouTube and none of the videos seem to match the wiring configuration on mine. It is running rough and the only issue I can find is that the belt light is blinking to remind me to service the machine. I can do the service but don't see how to reset the light. Can anyone provide the appropriate pages of the 2004 service manual for me? 
    • By Gwbarm
      I got my no spark issue sorted out, got it running on the old aftermarket carb, but it didn't want to take throttle even after cleaned it, didnt really want to waste time on it, so I order a new one which is on its way, so not much to post here, but I wanted to start a new thread. I am stating to clean up the plastics thought I might as well do that while they are off, they were a mess tree sap, bird dropping, mold and what ever. Washed them good and got all off so I could see the oxidation , decided to wetsand with 600 grit waterproof sandpaper, and used Armour All instead of water. I figured it could put some of the moisture back in that was lost from sun exposure.

Working fairly well I will keep going finer on the grit and see if it will polish