Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Last Summer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By SashaGraves21
      So my reverse went I pulled the black wire the pulled a few more now I’m able to start easily but no drive or reverse!!!! Help please! Here is a picture. Also my husband kinda caught the bottom black box on fire a for a second. Good god if I even had a picture of what it should look like that would help. :-( so sad.

• By BAYSDAD
      WENT TO START 2010 BRUTE 750i would not even turn over,battery seemed dead. jumped it off,when removed jumper cable it shut off. jumped it again , would run without cables if i gave it some gas. i gave it alittle more gas and all of a sudden it blew both headlights and shut OFF!
      now it wont even turn over.... any ideas?
    • By itsbeal
      I recently had my 2000 xplorer 400 4x4 plastic completely off the machine. I just don’t recall seeing the “terminal board” anywhere on the machine. It’s the one where all the loose wire connections are made. Can anyone out there tell me exactly where to find that blasted board? You know I.e. like right, front; under the seat or maybe under a cover somewhere. I'm trying too hook up a 12v receptacle for accessories.
    • By panthers06232
      the mojave is a 1999 it will start up if you kick it forever backfires and then dies after the motor warms up it has gas running back into the air filter i cleaned the carb do i need to just rebuild it or does it sound more like it needs a valve adjustment if so does anybody have step by step instructions on how to adjust them
    • By hangingon
      If you are going to post for help about your quad you need to let us know brand, type, cc's 250, 300, 700 2wd or 4wd and year. Just putting my quad or just a year tells us nothing about your quad. Just like you would not call an auto parts store and say I need spark plugs it's a 2005. Info, Info, Info as much as you can give.
  • Similar Tagged Forum Content