Quantcast

Happy birthday Ajmboy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Suzukiquad
      If you had to choose one mod that you couldn't live without, or had to recommend one what would it be? 
    • By afterburn
      From North Carolina here and glad to join this group.
    • By Hurdersen
      Hi all!! I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.

• By Indiana-George
      I'm new to the mechanics of riding. I've ridden quads and love it, but I've never really owned one of my own. I bought this quad in pretty rough shape and have been slowly restoring it. I'm almost ready to kick it over, but I'm doing a little research before i add fluids. I'm wondering what kind of oil i should use. I know the specs call for 10w40, but with the age and brand of my quad I'm curious to hear an experienced opinion. And since I'm just getting started with this forum, I don't have access to the service manuals yet. Any and all advice is welcome and appreciated! Thanks and happy riding!
    • By gatorschevy
      I own a few older quads mix of kinds a couple of  Yamahas, a Honda, can-am  a Kawasaki, they are older quads but in good shape the question of the day is....... what's the best way to polish up the plastic?
       I have found that Dollar General mold remover is good to get the black stuff off the plastic works good, but was wondering how you polish up the plastics on yours.