Ajmboy

Where is the snow? White Christmas?

Anyone else from the North East, specifically New York? man no snow at all...forget about a white Christmas...LOL By this time last year we had at least one snowfall already. It's a warm winter I guess, those plow guys aren't making any money...:eek:

I'm an hour north of New York City, with the exception of the Great Lakes area having the lake effect snow, the rest of New York I think is going to start growing grass on their lawns again....:P

Anyone celebrating a white Christmas?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Nothing white on the ground here in MN either. I'm not to mad about it. But I here you about the snow guys. Sled sales, and Resorts are hurting.

Brown Christmas up here in Maine. I was reading somewhere if we had another winter like last year that 50% of the Sled dealers are going to go under. I just got a new Ice Auger for Christmas that im hoping to try out this winter but its not looking good so far.

I still think that January will come in strong with some cold weather and snow!!!!!!!!!!

We got lucky here in Idaho and it snowed 4in on saturday just in time for white x-mas!!