Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Not sure if it's been asked before, but when I get back, I'm looking to get sand tires for my quad. wanting to know if there is a big difference in the models and manufacturers, and if at all possible, which one(s) are the best?

I really like Sand Tires Unlimited Sand Skate II's

The type of paddle you run all depends on your riding style. If you want to run fast straight lines and drag racing get the straight cut paddles. If you want to have fun carving dunes and making tighter turns get the v grove paddles like the Sand Skate II.

Dido what was said above......However,,,,If you Like SandSkates You will love Skat-Trak's....They Hook Better, Are Lighter and Come up to 10 Paddles per Tire and they are a Matched Set....They have Several Options in Paddles....I believe 3 Different Heights in the Straight Paddle, 1 in the Edge V Paddle....

atvtiresmap1.jpg

atvtiresmap3.jpg

Dido what was said above......However,,,,If you Like SandSkates You will love Skat-Trak's....They Hook Better, Are Lighter and Come up to 10 Paddles per Tire and they are a Matched Set....They have Several Options in Paddles....I believe 3 Different Heights in the Straight Paddle, 1 in the Edge V Paddle....

atvtiresmap1.jpg

atvtiresmap3.jpg

That's a great illustration.

atvtiresmap1.jpg

atvtiresmap3.jpg

WOW I really like the Edge!!! I know what my next set will be

My Edges gave up the Ghost a Couple of yrs ago....They were my Favorite Paddle for the 350X....Took me almost 4 yrs to Wear them out:yes:....They are still going though....My buddies kid put some Tubes in them:laugh: Very maneuverable:yes:

Not sure if it's been asked before, but when I get back, I'm looking to get sand tires for my quad. wanting to know if there is a big difference in the models and manufacturers, and if at all possible, which one(s) are the best?

When pricing out tires, take a look at ATV Tires & Gear Online - MotoSport

IMO,,,,,,,Spend the money on a Set of Skat-Traks......Take it from a Dunner that has tried or whitnessed other Brands in the sand......Far Better than those Heavy Clogs......You get what you pay for.....

My Z has them, my sons TRX90 Has them, and now the 700 has them......\

IMG_9025.jpg

IMG_9026.jpg

IMG_9027.jpg

Can you find me in this Vid.....:wink: Skats HOOK......:wink:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7774833877564814359&ei=nlzrSZ6yA6ayqAPsh5mNBA&q=glamis&hl=en