dirtqueen

looking for a new quad....

I currently have a 2003 Yamaha 350 Warrior and looking to upgrade. Im debating between a Suzuki Z400 or a Honda TRX400x. But I've heard so many bads and goods. I heard Honda is super solid and durable but its more of a "beginners bike" and heard Suzuki's less durable but more torque and more of an "intermediate's bike"

Im a chick who rides trails and sand and loves to drift and "tries" to keep up with the boys.

Any suggestions??????????????????????

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Both of those quad are time tested and very reliable. I think the best thing is for you to find someone who has one and see which you like riding the best. If you don't have any friends that have them maybe you can test drive some that people are selling.

one of my frands had the 07 trx400 and his dad got the 08 z400 and he sad he likes the z alot more

I am a fellow lady rider. When I went to buy my quad i was going to buy the Honda. I went with the Z400 because the Honda was air cooled only, and the z had much better shocks. i like the z400 so much I bought 2 and haven't had any problems with either. Get the z you will be happy.

and I dont want a 450 cause I like to have a reverse lol

The Kawasaki, Polaris and KTM 450's all have reverse. Between the 400EX and the LTZ 400, I personally like the LTZ, it is more performance oriented and it is liquid cooled. Both are great machines however. BTW, the chick in your avatar is freakin' HOT.

I would go with the z400 for sure. I bought my girlfriend a 400ex and she rode it twice. It was to slow to keep up with us on the 450s. I just bought her a raptor 700 a couple of months ago. She loves it and I can also jump on it in the trails instead of the 450 and ride it hard and keep up. I dont no if the raptor700 is an option for you, but i strongly recommend that you look in to it. Very comfortable and fast, with fuel injection and reverse.

truthfully i would eaither get the z400 i love themor a kawaski 450 the both have reverse, and both are very very fun to ride

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By quadmaniac
      I was googling something and started to think about the word "QUAD" and how it's used. Is an ATV a QUAD? We used to call it "quad riding" with my friends and not "ATV riding". I think over in the UK they call it "Quad Biking" from what I can tell. So what actually falls under the term "QUAD"? Do side by sides and UTV fall under this and do they fall under UTV as well?
      I'm interested to hear what people think about this here at QUADCRAZY.
    • By NHPROEQUIP
      5 YEAR WARRANTY ON STRUCTURE
      2 YEAR WARRANTY ON HYDRAULICS
      *FREE SHIPPING   * 1. Free Shipping to Commercial Location with means to offload.
      * 2. Home Deliveries: We still pay the shipping, but customer is responsible for home delivery charges.
        Air/Hydraulic control unit
      2,500 lb Capacity Lift with Maximum Lift Height: 48"
      4 Piece Side Extension Kit, expanding the lift table to 60" wide
      40" Detachable Drive-On Loading Ramp Set (3) features low angle to protect vehicles and stays positioned on the ground when lift is raised, easily moved aside
      Adhesive Back Grip Strips for Loading Ramps Drop Panel for Rear Tire Change Rubber Lined Wheel Vise Super Heavy-Duty Hydraulic Cylinder Assembly
      High Quality and Dependable Locking Mechanism
      Extra Wide Roller Bearings in Scissor Mechanism Smooth Finish Table Top for Easy Cleanup   Work Table has multiple welded cross members underneath to support the heaviest of vehicles Equally Spaced Holes on Table Edges to Accept Tie Downs 9 Position Safety Locking System secures lift in place while working, max height 48"
      Grease zerks on X frame maintains smooth operation
      Powder Coated Finish for durability
            PRO 2500 48" High Rise Air/Hydraulic Lift Specifications:
      Weight Capacity: 2500 lbs.
      Method of Lift: Air/ Hydraulic
      Power Unit: Air Control unit
      Full Raised Height: 48"
      Low Height: 7.87"
      Metal Thickness: 11 gauge steel
      Table Length With 40" Loading Ramp: 133"
      Table Width without Sides: 29.5"
      Table Width with Sides: 60"
      Loading Ramps: Main ramp 40"L x 29 1/2"W (1), side ramps 40" L x 15 1/4" W (2)
      9 Locking Positions: 22 3/7", 27 1/6", 31", 34 1/4, 37", 39 1/2", 41 3/4", 43 3/4", 45 2/3"
      Lift, Air Control, Wheel Vise, and X Wide Side Extensions Weight: 1043 lbs. (4 separate packages)
      Call 603-234-2612
      VISIT https://www.nhproequip.com/pro-2500-48-high-rise-air-utv-motorcycle-lift

• By Marek01
      Hellou ,
      I share there my new video on quad (tomahawk 300) you can watch and follow if you want
      Link new video- https://youtu.be/26YtuNn7r3o
      And you can subscribe my Youtube channel there - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwUzLs9o3yXcxsDgyKYG3nA
      Thanks