cruzin_papa

checking in from coal country

Hello all

Looking to get into atv riding so please excuse the newbe questions.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Hello all

Looking to get into atv riding so please excuse the newbe questions.

No problem, ask away!! Welcome to the community!

Welcome to QuadCrazy

Welcome, what is your question.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By toonces
      Doing this for the first time on the old 2011 Grizz 700 and have a few q's?
      I've found valve clearance specs as such...
      Intake 0.09–0.13 mm (0.0035–0.0051 in)
      Exhaust 0.16–0.20 mm (0.0063–0.0079 in)
      If anyone can confirm that'd be great. I've been told to adjust the valve clearances to the top of the range in anticipation that they will tighten over time. This sound about right?
      Are these the only two o-rings I'll need to replace? Both #18s in the schematic...
      Yamaha ATV Parts 2011 GRIZZLY 700EPS 4WD HUNTER - YFM7FGPHA CYLINDER HEAD Diagram
      And finally, which of those two valve covers are the intake and exhaust?
      Also, was wondering about replacing my two gear box oil drain plugs and engine oil plug with the magnetic Gold Plugs. But at a price of $60 I'm wondering if they're actually worth it. Do people regularly find metal bits attached to these plugs?
      Thanks
    • By TRDSR5
      I know it's been while, just wanted to stop in and say Hi.
      Sold a house, bought a house and building a garage. Made it out once this year to ride Buffalo Mountain, one of the Hatfield McCoy trails.
      Be safe out there.
    • By marioweldinginc
      Anyone familiar with this trail system? If so please PM me thanks
    • By Bajarider
      I went out today checking on some trails for downed trees and other things I will need to clean up before spring.
      I am still working on getting my Drift HD cam set up, so the quality isn't where I would like it to be. My average speed was around 30 but even tho I got up to 40 once or twice, I think the video looks like I was going a lot faster. Maybe that has to do with the frames per second setting.
      Anyways, I hope ya'll like it, and I am working on getting some other people out riding with me, so I can get some good action shots.
      Sooner or later I will learn how to make better soundtracks too, so please bear with me, I am not quite up to Wyldes level of video making.
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5XBcwemivo]Upstate NY riding - YouTube[/ame]
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc41LMkFGc4]Upstate NY riding - YouTube[/ame]
    • By marioweldinginc
      V-Force John is having a ride out of Barnesville PA. at 9:00am on Saturday( tomorrow) Parking is at his shop and the trail entrance is behind there. Bring lunch and a gas can. No entry fee nor permit needed. As of now 100+ riders will be there. approx 6 hour ride.
      Google VFJ coal run or go to kawasaki forum for more info.
      Sent from my SGH-T959V using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2