Quantcast

Dear IRS,

I am sorry to inform you that I was not able to pay taxes owed April 15, but all is not lost.

I have paid these taxes: accounts receivable tax, building permit tax, CDL tax, cigarette tax, corporate income tax, dog license tax, federal income tax, unemployment tax, gasoline tax, hunting license tax,fishing license tax, waterfowl stamp tax, inheritance tax, inventory tax, liquor tax, luxury tax, Medicare tax, city, school and county property tax (up 33 percent last 4 years), real estate tax, social security tax, road usage tax, toll road tax, state and city sales tax,recreational vehicle tax, state franchise tax, state unemployment tax,telephone federal excise tax, telephone federal state and local surcharge tax, telephone minimum usage surcharge tax, telephone state and local tax, utility tax, vehicle license registration tax, capitol gains tax, lease severance tax, oil and gas assessment tax, Colorado property tax, Texas, Colorado, Wyoming, Oklahoma and New Mexico sales tax, and many more that I can't recall but I have run out of space and money.

When you do not receive my check April 15th, just know that it is an honest mistake. Please treat me the same way you treated Congressmen Charles Rangal, Chris Dodd, Barney Frank, ex-Congressman Tom Daschle, and, of course, your boss Timothy Geithner. No penalties and no interest.

P.S. I will make at least a partial payment as soon as I get my stimulus check

• 1 year later...

Dear IRS, you suck! The IRS is rediculous, they're holding my refund because we bought a house last year...some BS about not receiving the right HUD form. (I know I sent it). You need to wait 4 weeks for it to come out of a "no movement" state, after you submit what they need (which I just did 3 weeks ago via fax, but there is no way to know if they went to the machine to get it!), to find out it may not be what they need...every time, it's 4-6 weeks for processing. Same thing is happening to my friend.

It's a scam in my opinion to hold on to the money longer from first time buyers who are to receive a large tax credit in 2009.

I have not paid federal income tax in almost 8 months, and I am considering just stopping all together. I have been quite unhappy with our federal government over the last 9 years and frankly don't think they deserve my hard earned money. Now, if they were to start being responsible with my contributions, I would not have a problem with paying my part. I wonder how long I can get away with it before they come looking for thier money?

• 1 month later...
I have not paid federal income tax in almost 8 months, and I am considering just stopping all together. I have been quite unhappy with our federal government over the last 9 years and frankly don't think they deserve my hard earned money. Now, if they were to start being responsible with my contributions, I would not have a problem with paying my part. I wonder how long I can get away with it before they come looking for thier money?

You rebel!

I still have not got my tax credit I was owed. I had to enlist the help of a tax advocate...:mad: I'm not an IRS fan. Saw this post and had to comment.

AJMBOY, how did you make out?