Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Raptorman224

2004 Raptor 660 New Clutch Adjustments

HI everyone. I ride a raptor 660 2004. I just had a new clutch installed last summer. I didn't ride much the winter but a few times on the ice and mud. So now its spring and i took it out again but i noticed that the clutch isnt catching very well. I hope the new clutch isn't gone, but don't you need to adjust your clutch as you break in your new clutch? Any help would be appreciated thanks!

You should adjust the cable to reduce free play. There should be a minor adjustment at the lever on the handlebars. If you need a major adjustment, I believe further down the cable there is a an ajustment with lock nuts.

You should adjust the cable to reduce free play. There should be a minor adjustment at the lever on the handlebars. If you need a major adjustment, I believe further down the cable there is a an ajustment with lock nuts.

Exactly what AJMBOY said. Have you been able to adjust it?

Hey Raptorman, any updates?

* Changed your thread title for more relevent searches.