Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Tazman6789

Stolen suzuki need help!!!!!

My friends 04 suzuki z400 was stolen from our garage lastnight if ANYBODY knows anything about a used atv BRIGHT yellow atv being sold with a bum front left wheel and tire the suzuki has holeshot tires on the back, has a skid bar on the back "idk what to call it but the bar on the back so u can flip it doing a wheelie" an INCREDIBLY loud exhaust the atv was last seen in mentor ohio if you know anybody trying to sell one super cheap with NO TITLE let me know as soon as you can any responses will go to my cell phone. a police report has been filed already with the vin so its been reported as a stolen machine. possible reward for information in help finding atv

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bradleyheathhays
      Damn, it took 30 years of driving to cause my first accident, and on Friday the damn 13th. Did a low speed rear end into the back of a lifted truck and got into it's trailer receiver. The only place it made contact with was at the very front center of the hood close to where it latches. Unfortunately the impact was enough that there's a longitudinal hump in the middle of the hood now, bowed 6 inches on each side above the quarter panels, which weren't involved at all thank God. Both my headlights are cracked at the top, but not because they got hit; I think it was because the hood and it's latch was pushed back during the collision possibly deforming the support structure, causing the to separate. The hood is lifted up about 3 inches above each headlight and when looking in at the support material just behind each headlight, one side shows cracks and the other cracks and about a 1/2 gap in the material. Can't tell but it may resemble fiberglass, not really sure? My best guess is that the whole front bumper is gonna have to come off and that entire front support piece be replaced. Any advice on how hard this can be? I do a lot of my own work but I really don't want to be getting into this especially with the weather getting so bad now.

When I go junkyard shopping for parts, what year Tauruses are compatible with my '02?
    • By Dra O
      posted a while back - it was running at one point - I have all the plastic shroud off - it's down to frame and engine now
      -fuel pump: when line from petcock is attached, no fuel comes out other side to carb; the line to the carb is open (can blow through it); I thought when I cranked engine that the pump would spit out fuel on other side but it does not; I removed fuel pump and opened it up - diaphragm looks good - but internal areas had lotsa calcification build up - I cleaned this out and dried it good - the clear plastic pieces (?diaphragms) aren't broken - the spring w/ steel ball on end moves freely; am putting it back on tomorrow; but can anyone answer about the pump? isn't it supposed to pump fuel through it... to other side... to carb? puzzling
      -along with fuel pump: I replaced petcock 3 weeks ago (gas tank had rusty fuel in bottom - cleaned it out prior to new petcock); when I turn petcock arrow NOT to on or reserve, fuel comes out of line; when I turn it to on or reserve, fuel doesn't come out; puzzling
      -I don't know what's on back of fuel pump - it's a valve that has a hose coming out of it - looks like it goes to engine/carb - I haven't traced this out yet - what is it?
      -can squirt gas on air filter and engine will run for 2-3 seconds then stop - fuel in top of carb (under diaphragm) does same
      -it likely needs carb rebuild - will get to this - but something isn't allowing fuel to get from fuel pump to carb
      -I THINK it has a mikuni model x carb - diaphragm is ID 26mm  OD 68mm - hard to find inexpensive diaphragm, I guess because it's a model x
      -last thing - I replaced solenoid due to old one clicking; I HAVE to be charging the battery or it won't start/turn over - battery just goes dead; but if charging, it'll turn over nicely; i'm guessing it's a bad battery
      -any help appreciated - I've never owned an ATV before - inherited this beast from grandparent in-law
    • By Mike Johnson
      Hello again guys ,. I have a Quadmaster that has a very bad lean to my passenger side wheel. I replaced the a arm bushings with no change in the lean,  I see no bent parts and no adjustments available. It's always been there since I got it but became really noticeable when I put the lift kit on it. I'm going to add a picture of the problem if allowed.

• By marek porowski
      It’s kind of ATV related question as I need new trailer tires to tow my 4 wheeler. 
      Does anybody have any experience with loadstar 12” trailer tires ? 
      There is not to many choices for trailer tires here in Ontario and I was wandering if somebody can recommend me something. 
    • By StolenATV
      Trailer loaded with four wheelers attached to truck in front of our house, . They pulled receiver out spun it around and left.. Came home no trailer or 4 wheelers.
      The post 2 ATVs and trailer stolen appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By ATVNetwork
      It just sucks when your ATV goes missing and you can't find it, right? Hopefully you just forgot where you parked it! Now if someone took off with your ATV, that's a problem. You may never find it again and it'll be sold to someone with the VIN scraped off and you are out of luck. If it's worth some money you probably insured it, so good job and notify the authorities immediately. However, nowadays with the way mobile and GPS technology works, you can just equip it with a tracker (some newer ATVs are coming with GPS built in) so that if the day comes that someone makes off with it, you'll find your ATV and the thieves!
      We looked around to see what technology exists out there and found the SPOT Trace! This unit retails for $119.95 and sells for around $99.99 online. We found it on Amazon for $97.99! Plus...you can get 50% off!
      LIMITED TIME OFFER. MAY 19 - SEPT 4, 2017. GET A 50% REBATE FROM THE MANUFACTURER! Click Here for the Form

SPOT TRACE®
      AFFORDABLE THEFT-ALERT TRACKING AND ASSET RECOVERY

TRACK ANYTHING. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
      SPOT Trace is a satellite asset tracking and theft-alert device that can help you locate and recover your valuables using Google Maps™. Protect your cars, boats, motorcycles and more this Summer with SPOT Trace. 
      • Receive text/email messages when movement is detected
      • Monitor assets in near real-time using Google Maps™
      • Long battery life, compact and easy to install
      • Select from 2½, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute tracking intervals EXTREME TRACKING UPGRADE Enjoy even greater assurance with Extreme Tracking. Get all the features of Basic Service, with the added benefit of being able to track your asset's GPS coordinates down to every 2½ minutes.

SPOT GEN3®
      LIFE-SAVING SATELLITE GPS MESSENGER

OVER 5,000 RESCUES MADE. COUNTLESS LIVES TOUCHED.
      SPOT Gen3 is a satellite GPS messenger which allows you to check-in with friends and family to tell them you are ok and features an S.O.S. button which can alert Search & Rescue with the push of a button if things go bad. We found it on Amazon for $148.80! Plus get the same 50% off rebate!
      • Send predefined text/email from virtually anywhere
      • Motion-activated tracking options
      • Select 2½, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute tracking intervals
      • Long battery life and plug-in power option SPOT GEN3 SERVICE PLANS >
    • By ATVNetwork
      It just sucks when your ATV goes missing and you can't find it, right? Hopefully you just forgot where you parked it! Now if someone took off with your ATV, that's a problem. You may never find it again and it'll be sold to someone with the VIN scraped off and you are out of luck. If it's worth some money you probably insured it, so good job and notify the authorities immediately. However, nowadays with the way mobile and GPS technology works, you can just equip it with a tracker (some newer ATVs are coming with GPS built in) so that if the day comes that someone makes off with it, you'll find your ATV and the thieves!
      We looked around to see what technology exists out there and found the SPOT Trace! This unit retails for $119.95 and sells for around $99.99 online. We found it on Amazon for $97.99! Plus...you can get 50% off!
      LIMITED TIME OFFER. MAY 19 - SEPT 4, 2017. GET A 50% REBATE FROM THE MANUFACTURER! Click Here for the Form

SPOT TRACE®
      AFFORDABLE THEFT-ALERT TRACKING AND ASSET RECOVERY

TRACK ANYTHING. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
      SPOT Trace is a satellite asset tracking and theft-alert device that can help you locate and recover your valuables using Google Maps™. Protect your cars, boats, motorcycles and more this Summer with SPOT Trace. 
      • Receive text/email messages when movement is detected
      • Monitor assets in near real-time using Google Maps™
      • Long battery life, compact and easy to install
      • Select from 2½, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute tracking intervals EXTREME TRACKING UPGRADE Enjoy even greater assurance with Extreme Tracking. Get all the features of Basic Service, with the added benefit of being able to track your asset's GPS coordinates down to every 2½ minutes.

SPOT GEN3®
      LIFE-SAVING SATELLITE GPS MESSENGER

OVER 5,000 RESCUES MADE. COUNTLESS LIVES TOUCHED.
      SPOT Gen3 is a satellite GPS messenger which allows you to check-in with friends and family to tell them you are ok and features an S.O.S. button which can alert Search & Rescue with the push of a button if things go bad. We found it on Amazon for $148.80! Plus get the same 50% off rebate!
      • Send predefined text/email from virtually anywhere
      • Motion-activated tracking options
      • Select 2½, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute tracking intervals
      • Long battery life and plug-in power option SPOT GEN3 SERVICE PLANS >

View full post
    • By Jers
      I need to know what I have and what tire really go on it, Mine has 24x11x10 on the back and 22x8x10 on the front and I need new tire but I don't think are the right size. Also I can't find the model number listed but it looks like a 250 quadrunner 2wd and I think it is a 1987 maybe, can anyone help me, also I it has a rich running sound and I put a carb diap in it and cleaned the carb. is there a jet needing replaced?
    • By Admin
      if you have had your ATV stolen from you, make sure to post it here at QUADCRAZY by starting a new topic and also on Facebook: Stolen ATV Hotsheet

• By Steve1266
      I went out to ride my quad today. When I started it up it ran for a minute, then died. Since then it will turn over but won't start. I've check the spark plug and get great fire. I have had this quad for about 6 months, and very new to breaking it down. But need help. Thanks