Quantcast

2010 Adelanto Grand Prix

joet82

So far, myself and Bot will be racing in the Harescramble race. Putting out an open invitation to all Quadcrazy members willing and able to come out, to do so and either join us in the race/races, or be there for support.

The Grand Prix will be on the 20th and 21st of February, and so far, it seems like there's only one quad race, and the rest of the weekend is dirtbikes, but I have written to my contact in the group that's putting it on and waiting for a reply. Registration opens on December 1st, and will go till about February 1.

Let us know if you can make it....it's in 4 months, so plenty of time to get things planned. right now, it's just a Dynamic Graphics party with me, Drtygrl, StoopidBot, and a couple of their friends riding. but it'd be great if we could raise a Quadcrazy banner above the RV as well....if we get enough riders out there.

So far, myself and Bot will be racing in the Harescramble race. Putting out an open invitation to all Quadcrazy members willing and able to come out, to do so and either join us in the race/races, or be there for support.

The Grand Prix will be on the 20th and 21st of February, and so far, it seems like there's only one quad race, and the rest of the weekend is dirtbikes, but I have written to my contact in the group that's putting it on and waiting for a reply. Registration opens on December 1st, and will go till about February 1.

Let us know if you can make it....it's in 4 months, so plenty of time to get things planned. right now, it's just a Dynamic Graphics party with me, Drtygrl, StoopidBot, and a couple of their friends riding. but it'd be great if we could raise a Quadcrazy banner above the RV as well....if we get enough riders out there.

:yes::yes:Yup, we will be there! It's in Adelanto, California, for anyone who hasn't heard of this race. (basically on the border of Cali and Nevada) A Quadcrazy banner would be a great idea Joe! Is there any way we can get one, Admin/Quadcrazy? We'll have our Dynamic Graphics banner up for sure! It'd be VERY cool to have lots of Quadcrazy members out there!!! :yes:

I just need to get a flag pole for my RV. haha IDK how we'll be flying it otherwise. :P

and Adelanto isn't exactly on the Border, it's about 30 miles east of Palmdale, CA, and about 1.5 hours west of Laughlin, NV. A small town by Victorville, CA, which is on the 15.

• 3 weeks later...

MWKE, that would be sweet if you made it down... my cousins and friends make a big circle of RV's and trailers and party it up. Help us make the circle bigger! LOL

And Joe. You better get some practice in if you think you're gonna beat me! My quad will have a new stage 2 hot cam and hopefully a new exhaust system by then.

Hmmmmm,,,,,,Adelanto,,,,,Im familiar.....I used to go through there on my way to visit my Mom and Dad when they lived near Palm Springs....:yes: Went throught there during that Race once....:wink: I will be getting back to you on this....Im too old and Fat to be racing....But I could be there to be your Jock Strap:laugh:

Um............you're guna be his jock strap???? :confused:

But really that would be awesome if you came down man! It'd be great to see you guys again!!! :yes:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...