Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
utvboard

Lucas Oil Off Road Championship Race in Primm November 14-15, 2009

Corona, Ca. (November 11, 2009) – The finale of the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series (LOORRS) inaugural season is coming to the Primm Valley Motorsports Complex in Primm, Nevada November 14th and 15th. The series returns to the off road track in Primm, the location of the season opener, where season ending battles for championships in virtually every class will be contested in rounds 1112. With

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By LMI
      Hey all,
      It's been a while since I posted.  Fan trouble and the replacement I sourced on amazon is still working great on my 2005 Suzuki KQ700.
      Unfortunately this year I lost my outdoor best friend.  He's that go to guy for everything … the day run, may walleye opener, last minute hey my boat's at work get your a$$ over here with your rod and let's go kinda buddy.   I bought the quad last year in March and with him gave it the once over and prepped it for fall hunting season, but cancer took him before we could enjoy this new aspect of outdoor life.  We planned an October trip into the bush with our quads guns and tent trailer.   It never happened.   A tribute to our fallen and lost.... But in their memory take the opportunity to grasp every minute of the outdoors you can, life is short... you can sleep at the end...
      I've curious what everyone has been doing to prep for the spring season.  I mounted my battery and the quad started up straight and easy, just powered it up once or twice to juice the injectors and it fired up after a couple of seconds.  I let it run, confirmed fan started, checked charge voltage.  all good. I did all my oils in the fall to make sure no water was present anywhere so skipped that this spring.
      So what have I done over the winter to prep for quadding?  I've been researching.  This year I am going to cross over quading with brook trout fishing.  So I have been pouring over my old maps from my youth, google maps... looking for those faint markings of trails I can't travel in my F150 (well not yet, paint still looks pretty good ).

• By StolenATV
      RIDE RED Honda 2009 TRX300 someone broke into our garage Monday, June 29th in the middle of the day … the stinkers took my deceased husbands 4 Wheeler, he passed last year cancer.. .. IF YOU KNOW … I will ask no questions please return … If you can help get the item returned $$$ reward.. It’s not about the 4 wheeler it is losing another piece of him…
      Thank you
      The post Stolen 2009 Honda TRX300 – Red – Garage Kept appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By Tom W
      2009 can  am  renegade 800 almost caught fire upon inspection  rubber melted on wires run to battery looked like they chaffed on frame and shorted.... replaced both battery wires and still seeing sparks any ideas??
    • By Gunny
      Sadly, my tracking days are over for this season ...    ... Hope you enjoy the video ....          ...
    • By Gus Drake
      I'm helping the widowed neighbor out to do some oil changes on her quads. Any recommendations on what type of oil to run in these machines?
  • Similar Tagged Content

By Guest
      Ok...I'm gettin' me juevos ready to do an oir filter clean....
      Went to my local harley/quad dealer and he had me purchase the No-Toil kit (Cleaner, Air Filter Oil, Rim Grease)
      What I've read is that the No-Toil cleaner will NOT clean
      other oils off air filters....just the No-Toil oil....
      So, I've also read that others have cleaned their air filters
      in the kitchen sink, used gasoline, or used flash solvent....
      Looking for advice as I've mentioned I'm very mechanically
      DECLINED!
      I'm going to wash the air box seal in the sink and give it a good dry....
      One more thing......No-Toil or Bel-Ray for filter oil?
      Thanks!
      -TD
    • By toonces
      Have a 2011 Grizz 700 and for the diff oil the manual calls for SAE 80 API GL-4 hypoid gear oil. I'll be using Mobil 1 synthetic but as it comes in two different weights I'm not sure which one to get....either the 75W-90 or the 75W-140.
      The 75W-90 is listed as GL-5 and is recommended for use in 'high-performance vehicles like SUVs, vans and light duty trucks.' The 75W-140 weight is also GL-5 and is recommended for 'high-performance vehicles including sport utility vehicles, vans and light-duty trucks.'
    • By toonces
      Have a 2011 Grizz 700 and for the diff oil the manual calls for SAE 80 API GL-4 hypoid gear oil. I'll be using Mobil 1 synthetic but as it comes in two different weights I'm not sure which one to get....either the 75W-90 or the 75W-140.
      The 75W-90 is listed as GL-5 and is recommended for use in 'high-performance vehicles like SUVs, vans and light duty trucks.' The 75W-140 weight is also GL-5 and is recommended for 'high-performance vehicles including sport utility vehicles, vans and light-duty trucks.'
    • By bradleyheathhays
      I'm going into my '11 Grizz 700 to adjust valve clearance for the first time and when I button everything back up I'll be replacing all the gaskets / o-rings. The 5 I'll be replacing include (from the top down) both valve cover gaskets, cylinder head cover gasket, and the 2 gaskets in the crankcase cover.
      Do I need to coat these gaskets with motor oil before putting them on like when replacing your oil filter?
    • By crazynordlander
      Hi All,
      Has anyone found engine oil in their air filter box. The must be little or no baffle between crankcase ventilation and that hose that attaches to the air filter box.
      I went to pick up my ATV today 60 miles away that they could not fix the jerky low speeds on and before I loaded it decided to check on this. Sure enough there was a good coating of oil with some pooling in the bottom of the air filter box. The air filter has oil on it too but is it a dry element or oiled element type. My guess from the color of it dry.
      I heard on a comment on my YT videos that there is a kit for this issue? Is this a CFMOTO fix?
      Thanks
      Kevin