I know about being lazy. That's me right now. I just get done framing hanging sheetrock in my basement for 14 hours. :D

That carb looks just like the carb we have on one of are quads. It's a 150 with an electric chock. Is there any size on the carb you have? I think we can get someting that will work for you. I will check when I get to work on Monday. Any size or numbers on the carb would help. I can't read the numbers in the pic.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

The Carb isnt at my house....Ill have to call him....He sent me the Pictures last night and I just posted them...Ill have you the numbers this morning some time.....Thanks for all your help!!!!!!!

Oh Yeah,,,,Do you know that there are people that Hang that Stuff....All you needed to do was Call one of them and you could have been out riding for 14 hrs:D

I have way more time than money. :( I havn't been this sore in a long time though. hehe

I will look for the numbers, and hopefully I'll find you a carb Monday. :)

Guest Fox300exchic

lol :D You guys are funny!

Ok! I drug my old sore body into the shop. I have a carb on my desk that I believe will work for you. The only thing is the electric choke on this one doesn't work. I can send this one to you to see if it works. If you need an electric choke I can get one for you then. If you give me a call I can get this out to you.

Thanks, Chopper

www.kidatvs.com

866-kid-quad (543-7823)

Yes Sir!!!!!!!!! I passed your number on to my Friend as he had some Questions.....I asked him today if he had contacted you and he Said he would Tonight:rolleyes: If he doesnt get ahold of you by Friday I will Contact you myself:D

Thanks in Advance,,,,

Craig

I leave for the Indy dealer expo at 3:00 central today, and will not be back till 3:00 am Tuesday. If he wants to leave me a mess. I will return it when I get back. I will have my laptop with my Sprint card, so I will have internet.

Please tell me that when you were at Indy you Picked me up a Couple of these....Or at least Became a Dealer of the Xtreemes;) I want the Inside Line on these....Hook a Brotha Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KE2F0148.jpg

KE2F0146.jpg

AND!!!!!! The design you wanted on the T-Shirt or Hoodie didnt Win.....Let me know if you want one with this on it....

attachment.php?attachmentid=10491&stc=1&d=1164438850

I believe the Price will be 10.50 for a T Shirt up to XL....and 30 for a Hoodie up to XL...Add a Buck to the price for Every X after that....:D

Where is the smile for really tired? Six days, no more that 6 hours sleep total.:(

I did see the trikes and they are sweet. I didn't have time to talk to anybody about them becase we were working the Jetmoto booth. I will look into them though. I will try to get some pix of our stuff up here sometime. Are custom Jetmoto 250 was one of the best looking Chinese quads there (if not the best). Oh and our model was prolly the best also.:D :D

I am working on getting that carb out today. I let him know we would be gone and it wouldn't go out right away. :)

The trike is a prototype that they built to see if there was any interst. I will be check back with them to see what is up, and if they are going to build them.

There were a Few people over on www.3wheelerworld.com that posted that they Saw them there.....Right now they are getting flooded with emails and orders.....Someone mentioned that Dealer cost was around 700 Bucks......:D I hope they decide to Market them......:D:cool:

having trouble with the pix from the show. :mad: One guy took all the pix and his wife looked through the pix. She got really made I guess. :confused: Its not like there was any nudes, but I guess she didn't know me where going to have a model that looked like her. ;) I am still trying to get some pix here. :)

Just wanted to let you know that Doug Received the Carb and said it was PERFECT!!!!

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Also,,,,Keep me up to date on your progress with the NEW Trikeslovestruck

Just wanted to let you know that Doug Received the Carb and said it was PERFECT!!!!

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Thats how we roll at kidatvs. biggrin Glad we could help!cool