Quantcast

Going out west

Me and a few friends are planning a trip out west to ride ATV's. We would like a place that we can park in one area and ride for a few days on a trail and camp out on the trial. The trail would need to go close to a ATV friendly town everyday so we could restock on gas and stuff. Anybody have any ideas on a place like this.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Just jumping in here but I am looking into moving over to Co Springs or somewhere in that area...

Stoopidbot, I have been looking into riding areas but haven't been able to find much whats it like over there?? I am guessing it beats Fl. Is there anything in the immediate area of Co Springs?

Just jumping in here but I am looking into moving over to Co Springs or somewhere in that area...

Stoopidbot, I have been looking into riding areas but haven't been able to find much whats it like over there?? I am guessing it beats Fl. Is there anything in the immediate area of Co Springs?

From Colorado Springs there are 2 great riding spots within 45 minutes. Rainbow Falls and Divide 717. Check these books out. http://www.funtreks.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2&zenid=5e1ebfc297e8307483365c244ea04e6e These guys make some killer trail map books. Each book has about 30 maps. When were you thibking about moving out?

From Colorado Springs there are 2 great riding spots within 45 minutes. Rainbow Falls and Divide 717. Check these books out. http://www.funtreks.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2&zenid=5e1ebfc297e8307483365c244ea04e6e These guys make some killer trail map books. Each book has about 30 maps. When were you thibking about moving out?

Right now I am in Fl in the Army I have a little over a year left, looking for a good place to settle married with 3 kids and we all love the outdoors so I figure what better place lol. What about mx or xc racing is there a specific series or anything (haven't been able to find much on that one either) Florida has there series is there something similar in Colorado?

• 1 year later...