Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Tap on the Shoulder

A passenger in a taxi leaned over to ask the driver a question and tapped

him on the shoulder . The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly

hit a bus, drove up over the curb, and stopped just inches from a large

plate glass window.

For a few moments everything was silent in the cab, and then the still

shaking driver said, 'I'm sorry, but you scared the daylights out of me.'

The frightened passenger apologized to the driver and said he didn't realize

a mere tap on the shoulder could frighten him so much.

The driver replied, 'No, no, I'm sorry, it's entirely my fault. Today is my

first day driving a cab.

I've been driving a hearse for the last 25 years.'

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mudrecon
      Haven't got a service manual for this yet so I'm flying by the seat of my pants I made myself a shifter extension to go up by the gas tank took my foot shifter off to weld it and now when I put it back on I don't seem to be able to find neutral. Is there some asinine reason that you have to do something internally when you change or remove the foot shifter? It was a simple take off weld put back on and dog bite my pecker it's not working. I hope this is something simple I've done and that's something I need brain surgery for. Cheers fellas I know y'all will have the right answers
    • By Gilbey
      Anyone have any good ideas to clean the gear position sensor on 2007 250 Sunl atv? Getting some false readings that it is in
      neutral...
    • By wrench66
      Hi all,
      I recently acquired an old Bayou from a neighbor that I cleaned up a got running, then from nowhere a problem crops up where it refuses to start........ I pull the plug and it has no spark, pulled the plug cap off and laid the bare wire on the exhaust header and still nothing......once in a while though when I push the starter button but as I let off the button it might spark once. Now it did begin sparking normally just once and I plugged everything back in and it ran normally again until I turned the engine off. Next time I tried starting it we were back to no spark or the one spark deal.
      I have tested the stator wires at 140 ohm, the pick up at 130 ohm (I can't seem to find a reliable number for these values online), I bought a new ignition coil and ignition switch on chance those may have been the problem but were not, not sure where to look from here......... does the starter relay switch have anything to do with the ignition on these? I know these older Bayou's are magneto type ignitions and do not need battery power to operate but I wonder if there are safety switches involved I may not be aware of. Also, can someone point me to a good wiring schematic for the magneto 220's? Pre 95 I believe.
      thanks for any help!
      -- Ray
    • By 06kfx440
      Come on out and ride with us. April 26th to the 28th. Myself and a few friend will be camping and riding.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• By luckyhook
      I have a old 99 sportsman 500 and I lost awd as well as the speedo, I only use for deer hunting and ice fishing but definately need the awd, speedo not needed.
      Any way to easily fix this? I heard you can jump some wires and should get awd working again.
      any help here?
      Thanks
      JIM
  • Similar Tagged Content