Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mywifeknowseverythin

Who are the People in Charge here

5 posts in this topic

Just curious if there are any other Mods other than Admin....

Admin seems to be the only one I see around here....Not that that is bad....But sometimes it takes a few days to get an Answer around here...LOL!!!!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

There are no moderators except for Admin and QuadCRAZY. One of our members "Roostin" has done some moderating in the forums.

What answers are you looking for?

Not lookin for any answers really....Well,,,Except for the LINK thingy we have been discussing on the Events Page I posted....

I found the other thread about wanting people to help out around here.....I posted....Get back with me....:biggrin:

I have been really busy with work lately. this is the first time I have been on here in a while.

Hey Roostin....We need to Hook up and Ride.. Im not that far away....We could Camp somewhere....Have you ever been to Stonyford??????? Puts Hollister to Shame...Google it...:wink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Cyiworkbus
      Hey I just moved here from Philadelphia, pa. And I'm looking for people to ride with. I live in Altoona, pa. I have a 2013 raptor 700 all stock.
    • By sbose198
      Celebrate your special moments with the glamour of Flowers, Cakes and other Gifts. The time has come to do something new or unique and in order to that Send Flowers to India at affordable price through online and spread the aura of your love all around. Everybody can also Send Cakes to India to amaze their dear ones. Express your best love with the amazing Bouquet of Red Roses and see your beloved fall in love with you. Now-a-days everybody can bring smile to the face of their family, friend and loved ones in just a single click with a wide collection of floral gifts and cakes and make them feel very special and loving.
    • By KFx400jim
      I was looking through a bunch of pics on here. I noticed that people are doing crazy/stupid stuff with no gear on at all to protect themselves. I'm not a safety Nazi by any means but I do know that I have crashed enough times to know the value of the gear I wear. I'm also guilty of doing crazy/stupid things; the difference is that I have something on to protect me when I do.
      What are your thoughts?
    • By southernillinoiatv
      Help us out and vote we need to winn this so we can get the rest of state srtarted on this
      thanks
      POLL: Should the county license ATVs to ride on roads? - Olney, IL - Olney Daily Mail
    • By Sparrows
      Honda ATV Honda 400EX Parts and Accessories Buyers Guide
      since it seems a lot of people has been asking about mods and parts for 400ex, thought i'd link them all in the general direction.
      This page has mostly everything you can do to get better performance out of your 400ex. and a lot of the stuff you see, i have. 465bigbore(which is actually bs and and 458lol),flywheel mod.ect