Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

jerryc

Metro Atlanta GA in the house!

Hello from Kennesaw GA. I have a 1999 Polaris Magnum 500 that I am slowly repairing, piece by piece. My brother and I share it and every time I want to borrow it for a while I get it and have to fix something. By the time I get it fixed, he wants it again. So far new battery, new starter solenoid, new rear brake seals and bolts, this week I'm overhauling the front brakes. I've never done this kind of work before but I figure if I can take it apart, I can put it back together! -JerryC

Just remember you can always take a few pics to review if needed. I had never worked on a quad myself before I had to swap out my frame and rebuild my front diff the good part was my frame replacement was almost a complete quad it's self so I had parts every where in the garage. I have been riding it for a long time now and nothing has fell off yet it's been about a year now. A shop will get about 80 bucks an hour I rather learn to do it myself. And what you don't know someone on here will know and help out.I'm from Marietta, Ga & now in Carrollton ,Ga

Edited by hangingon

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.