Quantcast

atv tires ???

mudlites are always a great choice i would recommend the XL version which is a far spaced tread and has deeper lug for mud riding but if you drive on a lot of property you might want to just get the plain close tread and shallow lug on the attached link on the left side is the XL tread and on the right is the regular shallow tread http://www.bertsdirtworks.com/Utility%20Quad%20Products/Tire%20Pages/Images/Tires/ITP-Mud-LitesSM.jpg

another tire which i have on my 94' polaris 400 are GBC dirt devil's. those are great tires pretty close design to mudlites but there a tad cheaper http://www.gbctires.com/dirt_devil.htm

Edited by outlander560

thanks guys.. i live in canada so by the time i pay to ship them here and pay duty , i think its cheaper for me to buy them here in the great white north !!!!!! i looked at the gbc '' mud hogs'' but like i said too much to ship them here ..... thanks again all !!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By 86096
      I have a 1985 Suzuki LT230 GE quadrunner.  It has been stored in a shed for at least the last 15 years and has very low mileage.  Although the tires look and feel great... should I consider changing them since they are 38 years old?  I don't intend to ride to far or too fast but I don't want to have to walk out of the bush.  Any input would be welcome.
    • By ForumIdiot
      Hi, Im dudeman, Trying to get 10 post just to download a pdf. (By the way, how does this not junk the forum up with random post of useless info just to get a download?)
    • By exalrod
      Hello All !
      I am looking for a service manual and wiring diagram for a 2005 50cc Polaris Predator 4 wheeler.
      Could anyone help with this?
    • By pitts
      Just joined so I can download a manual and In the process of making my 10 posts.
    • By Werewolf
      Oil is getting in the air box from crankcase vent tube, I put the two hoses that go to the air box together then something started to smoke on the front of the engine. There is a filter? In the line I blew that out.