Quantcast

2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700 SE questions

Hypnosis

Hello everyone

can you help me by this question

I have Grizzly 700 SE 2010

1-I need to Install Air intake K&N from trinity racing or complete Air intake with cover air box from EHS racing

2-A custom headers system with dual exhaust From loony tuned and if their are a better exhaust system with headers

3-A clutch system from trinity racing

and if their are a better clutch kit

4-A front Bumper With Rear Bumper From Moose utility

Moose Utility Division - Product Catalog

Moose Utility Division - Product Catalog

or their are a better bumper to avoid the rust or the quality it`s not good

5-The kolpin accessories which it`s a good material quality or it`s cheap

6-I need to change the light bulb to

PIAA® HS1 35W=60W Super Plasma GT-X Upgrade Bulb from Yamaha Accessories & Apparel

and install

Lighting Kit

Yamaha Grizzly 700 Accessories, Yamaha Grizzly 700 PIAA 510 Series 35W=60W Super White Performance Lighting Kit

With

Yamaha Grizzly 700 Accessories, Yamaha Grizzly 700 RAM® Rubber Spotlight

so the electrical wire`s will be enough with dynamo charge or their are upgrade for the wire + the dynamo i`ve already install warn winch

please give you`s suggestion about this product

thank you

First off, I changed the thread title, please include the year, make, model, and engine size in your thread titles. All of the products you listed are quality products IMO. Whether or not there are better products out there is really mostly a matter of opinion. I am unsure if you are asking for advise on how to install these products, or just wondering what peoples opinions are of them. If you need advise about installations, I am sure most of these products will come with instructions, and if you have a mechanical aptitude, it should be easy enough to figure out. And I am also unsure what you are asking or saying about the wiring but my best guess is that you are wondering if the stock electrical and charging system will be sufficient to power the additional accessories. I would check with the manufacturer or dealer to determine the output capabilities of the charging system and compare that with the current needs of your added accessories.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Slitzer
      Hi,
      Thinking about to upgrade with a performance exhaust.
      Appreciate tips on brands and where to buy (ship to Europe)
    • By Johnfj44
      The stock driver seat cushion is separated at a seam. I took the seat apart and found that the material has torn and cannot be re-stiched. I'm trying to find a replacement seat. Any suggestions? Hoping for a used seat but couldn't find one on Ebay.
    • By ResQ91
      Hi Guys!

New member and could really use your advice. I would have to believe this has been an issue for others but a search here came up with nothing......? (Probably me not doing search correctly)

I have an 87 Big Bear 350 YFM350FWT
      The OEM Mikuni BTM carb is shot and would rather replace than rebuild.
      It is no longer made and I have had good luck with NICHE carbs so I ordered a #K-CRB-0006 This was what they said was replacement when ordered. This Carb only uses 1 Throttle cable. The Slide is linked so it uses one. (OEM had 2nd cable coming through top to move slide)

Problem is when I ordered a replacement Cable from NICHE (#C-CBL-0061) the Cable wire is a little short, not allowing Throttle to return all the way down to Idle position. I called NICHE and they are at a loss. Haven't gotten back to me after 2+ weeks.

What would you recommend other than a carb rebuild?
      Can I just use 1 of the OEM cables (It is the right length) and snip/disconnect the other that went to top of Carb for Slide?
      Or ??

Thanks in advance for any advice you have!!

Dave
    • By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.
    • By luckyyyyesther
      Hey all!
      I'm on a mission to buy my first UTV soundbar as a gift for my dad(a newbie on ATV). I'm aiming for something that offers great sound quality without breaking the bank – my budget is around $250. Right now, I'm considering options like ecoxgear, kemimoto, and boss.
      Does anyone have experience with these brands or specific models that you'd recommend? Any advice or suggestions would be super appreciated!