Quantcast

2004 Honda Rancher ES 350 No Reverse

BIGBEN

• 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By TheRetiredMilitaryGuy
      Hey y’all, I need some help badly. I have a 02 Honda foreman rubicon 500, it sat for a year (ran out of time) just did a full top end plus piston and rings on it. Got it running but it will not drive forward at all and will only do 2 mph in reverse. The engine or transmission makes a very loud whining when I hit throttle both ways. 
      I need some help I’m very unfamiliar with the hondamatic. 

Any ideas or options?
    • By Arizona
      I recently bought a 87 TRX 250 not running of course, the owner had a brand new Key Switch on it.
      I think it is the wrong one or wrong wire colors as the colors dont match up with wiring diagram i downloaded for it. 
      anyone have a pic of their ign switch wires where they connect with the wire colors for that model? I ended up leaving the black/w stripe and
      green wire disconnected in order to hot wire it for other testing but would like to know as the colors dont match diagram. 

• By Gwbarm
      I finally got around to working on the TRX, this has been an ongoing problem with this machine. This is a machine that we keep on my Fathers property, i dont see it that often, my brother haad it professionally repaired last year and year before same problem, the new starter gears and bypass gears last about a year and the machine is not used that often, he said he was done with it , so i thought i should go take a look. Sure enough the gears were all malled again. 

IMG_4910.mov   There is some slack in there but most is taken up by the gear cover,if anyone with history with these machines has had the same problem, let me know your findings. Where i am now im looking for finding replacement honda gears on Ebay and try those. I suspect the original was replaced with aftermarket gears years ago and they just worse quality as the years go by. 
    • By blasirl
      Mostly wondering about the 4/110.  I am in need of new tires for my 4x4 and want to also know if I should stick to the same brand/profile etc. for the fronts and the rears since they are different.
    • By HSTAR
      Hey I have a 1997 big bear 350 4x4
      I replaced the shifter shaft and the shift arm linkage and the rod when I installed them all I was unaware that you had to line the dot on the shifter shaft with the gap on the linkage arm gap put it all back  together and rode it I can't get it to shift in the right gears  I can move the shift cam by hand and goes in different gears but with the shifter shaft in it riding I can't put it in R or N 
      Anyone know how to line up the shifter shaft and the shift cam s