Quantcast

Received Comment, But Not There?

Did you receive a comment notification email, and when you logged in, the comment was not there?

Well, over 1000 of you, 1114 to be exact, got spammed by a user named mradam early this morning. He posted links on your profile page within a comment, leading to a gocart website. If it was only a few comments, we would have let it slide...you are allowed to share stuff like that. But, posting 1000+ comments with just a link, is spamming a website.

All those comments were removed, and the member has been banned. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We do our best, along with our moderating team, to prevent this. You can help us by reporting it immediately by sending an email to a newly created address: spam[at]quadcrazy.com (please substitute the [at] with an @). :spam2:

LMAO!!!!! Was he going to win the Contest?????

Good Job Admin......did he get here after I left this morning???? I didnt catch him:realmad:

I'm not sure when he did it and now I'm thinking it was some kind of automatic poster that was created to send so many so fast. I saw it at 9 am this morning.

As far as the contest, that's what made me check, and if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have been alert to it as fast, unless we were informed. I saw 1114 comments in the #1 contest spot, and that looked suspicious.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By Mhatayas
      So here where I live in Newfoundland Canada, they let you drive your bike on the road provided it’s registered and insured same goes for crossing highways but on trails you don’t need to be insured. And I don’t even think you need a full license to insure your bike they said it was up to the insurance company. I’m trying to get my old 1985 Suzuki 250 registered they have to do a search for it to make sure it hasn’t been in anyone else’s name first. Hopefully it comes back clean I am pretty excited 
    • By dvs1961
      Just bought a new hisun ,been shopping for a year or more for a sxs   best bang for the buck...Are there any lift kits out there for a 2022 Hisun 750 sector ? links thanks

• By p5200
      I've been using Valvolene 10w 40 ATV oil but, it's like $8.00 a quart. Is that about the going rate? Or is there cheaper alternatives that would be suitable? Thanks
    • By Toni82
      I am looking Servce manual for my BRP, can any body send me it on my e-mail? Please.... I think that it's will be a long hard wway to do this ( But i want to do this by myself.
      Please send on my e-mail: [email protected].