Ajmboy

Any Boxing Fans? Klitchko wins today.

2 posts in this topic

Just watched Wladimir Klitchko win on a second round knockout against Ray Austin (mandatory challenger) in Germany on HBO. Just too easy for him. Vitaly Klitchko is coming back! :biggrin:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Boxing fan here!:biggrin:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By hangingon
      I got a good bit of riding in today I am liking the sport quad! How many of you got to ride this weekend?
    • By Bajarider
      I went out today checking on some trails for downed trees and other things I will need to clean up before spring.
      I am still working on getting my Drift HD cam set up, so the quality isn't where I would like it to be. My average speed was around 30 but even tho I got up to 40 once or twice, I think the video looks like I was going a lot faster. Maybe that has to do with the frames per second setting.
      Anyways, I hope ya'll like it, and I am working on getting some other people out riding with me, so I can get some good action shots.
      Sooner or later I will learn how to make better soundtracks too, so please bear with me, I am not quite up to Wyldes level of video making.
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5XBcwemivo]Upstate NY riding - YouTube[/ame]
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc41LMkFGc4]Upstate NY riding - YouTube[/ame]
    • By atvoffroad4life
      i finally managed to make it to the trails today, been trying four days to go!! this is the first time to really ride my king quad since i removed the fuel injection, other than just around the neighborhood. i took it out to the gravel pit, had one of my neighbors ride my honda so there was backup. both bikes done great ... until we got to the frog pond!!! i decided to take the trail through the back edge of the pond, got all the way around and then right as i was getting back into the pond i sunk it!! it went down to the handle bars, luckily I put a snorkel on when i put the carburetor on it!! it stayed running, but i never even thought of sealing the belt cover and running a snorkel of that!! it would not move in high range, would try to and just slip, in low range it would move as long as i didnt gas it too hard, just shut it down and towed it back, tomorrow im taking the bike apart and thoroughly cleaning and sealing everything, and replacing belt:aargh:
    • By TheDude
      We took a little drive today to go look at a truck I was thinking of buying. Bout an hour east of home.
      Imagine a place where cars and trucks are secondary and ATVs are everywhere.
      Wallace Idaho
      If so desired I could drive my foreman to church on Sunday.
      This town was crawling with them. I even saw an old lady delivering a lunch sack on a little Bayou from a sandwich shop.
      I must live here!!![ATTACH]1207[/ATTACH]

• By TheDude
      I discovered the fine line between brave and stupid.
      Really tough spot I got it in and over it went. It threw me down the mountain and thankfully a tree stopped it before too much speed built up.
      So so so glad I'm alive.
      Lesson learned!!!!!