Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!
As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery. Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.
Couple of quick points:
1. the Odyssey, or FL350R. This was 30 years ahead of it's time. Fast as greased owl crap, reliable, stupid fun. Never took off. Fast forward to the RAZR which was just replicating the FL350R. What would Honda have done with it if it took off in '85?
2. Everything about the ATC. Reliable, good power for small displacement, easy to work on, simple front to back, still running 30 years later. My son's 185s is 36 years old and outran a 400 Big Bear the other day until it ran out of gearing and the Big Bear caught it around 50 mph. I can dig a 110 out of the weeds and as long as it has a little compression, I'll make it run in 2 days for about $20. Can't do that with a Yamaha 225.
3, 1981 250R. What happens if you stick a CR250 2 stroke in a trike? Yeah, a death machine. Then by '85 the 250R had a 6 speed and would do 70 from the factory. Death Machine +2. The 250R gave birth to the trike racing circuit.
4. The ATC 70. Small, quiet and reliable. Just never took off. Gave birth to the entire small displacement chinese quad market.
5. 82 200ES - first Big Red. The BR single handedly created the UTV market as we see it today in the Ranger, Mule, etc.
6. The ENTIRE chinese quad market in front of us today came from expired Honda patents from the 80's.
7. 300 fourtrax. By far the most coveted 4x4 in the market right now, absolutely indestructible. Pick one up a couple of years old, stick massive wheels and tires on it, and you have a mud machine. Kinda like the Polaris or Can Am...but reliable. And cheap.
To be fair, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawa, all picked their game up along the way and make good ATV's. I'll leave the Polaris/CanAm discussion for another day. While Polaris gave birth to the automatic, the reliability issues of both still exist today. While great ATV's, I don't consider them any more than specialty machines.
or debate...whichever is easier.
1987 Suzuki LT 80 and 2007 Honda CRF 50 dirt bike stolen out of my driveway on July 4th. Anyone with info that recovers them will get $400 no questions asked.
The post Suzuki LT 80 Quad And Honda Dirt Bike appeared first on STOLEN 911.
View the full article
My husband and I work hard for what we have. We had our new 2016 ATV in a storage unit, as we are currently living in an apartment. Our unit was broken into, along with 94 additional units. However our 4 wheeler was the only item stolen from the entire storage facility!!! Along with this, I am an expecting mother and this is definitely a financial burden we do not need. A police report was filed, but of course there are no leads and nothing seems to be in “the works” to find our vehicle.
Please help us!!
The post STOLEN 2016 Honda Rancher 420 appeared first on Stolen 911.
View the full article
It seems like a gas problem but I've changec, fuel injector, gas cap. I have lots of fuel pressure but after four wheeler has run for 20-30 min I have no power and sometimes stalls and won't start. Any ideas?
Similar Tagged Content
Yes, Ole Farts can still have fun
Went to Lakeview ATV park in Solon, Iowa over the weekend.
Had a blast but Monday clean up, not so much. Mud not a big deal but mud mixed with grass wrapped around every thing is a bitch. Should've probably hit a car wash on the way home. Had to remove the wheels to get her clean. I think Im done until next summer
Got stuck once winched it out went about 5' and was stuck again. Got some good video.
I think tomorrow I will see if I can't edit over 2 hrs into 15-20 minutes and put it up on youtube next few days
Wish I would have got a better still.
whats up guys/gals and those undecided. i'm 25 a medically retired Marine. now working/living in Raleigh NC i currently ride a 2007 GSXR 750 that i'm trying to sell and get a QUAD. Today was my first time riding one and it was my neighbors utility honda it's a 300 something. I have it narrowed down to 3 quads now
1 Raptor 700
2 YZF 450
3 Quadracer 450
I will be doing mostly joy riding. open dirt areas, open wooded trails and a few drag races back yard style nothing sanctioned.
i really like the 450's but will i get smoked by the 700 raptor?
If i had to choose tonight i would go with the quadracer 450 is it a good machine i've heard that if i want to do a little trail riding with it i will need bigger tires is that true
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.