Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Nice truck, been a while since anyone posted in this forum, glad to see it finally getting some action again. Keep posting as you make progress, I am definately interested in this one. It may get me motivated to do some work on mine.

156633_1545517951735_1048611472_31225778_5578549_n.jpg155340_169399963091084_100000632439505_406528_2109885_n.jpgDSC00906.jpg

Trucks coming along pretty good, had one problem on the maiden voyage, the front wheel bolts broke off and messed up my new fender and the hub. other than that she ran gooder

Cool,

I had a 82 toy in high school and had 35" tires under it and that thing would go through anything.

Thanks for the pic's

nice truck...any pics of u building it? did u lock the front? not sure if the rear is locked or posi'd...

Edited by outlander560

Just got a chance to check in, the front is not locked, I do have a Lincon locker in the rear. Just put a set of Chevy 3" wheel studs on the front. Hopefully that will hold. Ready to get her out again and see what else grenades.

nice looking truck, makes me want to get back in that game, but definately not enough money right now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.