Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

so you got some snow eh?

16 inches WOW- they don't delay school here for that amount. Almost yearly we get as much as 40 inches in one night! But we are prepared for it...

Should be some fun riding for you guys in the Northeast! It completely missed the Northwest- we got nuthin! :yes:

Should make for some good winter riding pictures......hint, hint

Dream Car Giveaway

Oh I've been checking the forums.... sometimes I have nothing to say. Like Lincoln said "tis better to be silent and be thought a fool then to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." hahaha that's me

I've been busy with this cancer baloney. Another funday Monday comin up. But I'm still reading new posts, etc... thanks for asking!