Quantcast

Happy Birthday

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By hardcastle
      My friends KQ 300 starts fine and runs, as soon as you put it in gear and try to accelerate its bucks and farts like crazy, not moving... I cleaned carb and it worked good for 1 day... now back to same problem.... could it be such as a bent valve????
    • By davefrombc
      COVID, record heat wave,  fires,  floods, deep freeze and more fires. Good riddance 2021.  Have a Safe and very  HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.  May 2022  make up  for the trials  of the last 2
    • By Gwbarm
      Wishing everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS!  Be safe lots of traffic out there.
    • By dlgg7
      I've had this for probably 15 years. It ran great till 4-5 years ago, mainly riding the grandkids around our fields, till it wouldn't start. It sat for a couple of years till I bought a new battery, but couldn't get it to even hit, so rebuilt the carb, put on a new fuel pump, but no go, so it's sat. Several days ago, charged battery, cranked over and it started??? OK, idles good, but won't rev up, so emptied gas tank, flushed out and filled w/good 93 octane, pulled pump line from carb and have good full line of fuel cranking over. New spark plug, good spark, old one black BAD! Oil change, adjusted valves, no difference. Pulled carb and took apart and cleaned, didn't find any clogs or crusted up inside. Now I've had the carb back off probably 6 times checking, double checking anything I can think of. No gas blowing back in air box. It idles good, can increase throttle up some then starts popping and dropping rpms off and if I don't let off the throttle, it'll die. I've read for 3 days now MECHs and RANDY walking several thru tracing the same problem, tried MOST of the direction given. ???
    • By El_Guapo
      Howdy- looking to pick the collective brain on all things Chinese ATV! rewiring a major basket case project Kazuma Falcon 250! any help with wiring diagrams is appreciated ! cheers!