Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fox300exchic

YFZ450 vs. Raptor 700

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Scott Sirr
      I need to figure out how to clean/fix or replace my neutral switch assembly On my 2008 Yamaha big bear 400 as generally the neutral light doesn’t come on when it is in neutral. To get it to come on I have to wiggle the foot shifter and hold it in just the right spot.
      I have googled it and can’t find much on the 400’s. I can’t find a service manual online and the parts manual is super vague.
      I think it is in the right side engine cover area, but not certain. 
       Any help would be great. thanks
      Scott
    • By marek porowski
      It’s kind of ATV related question as I need new trailer tires to tow my 4 wheeler. 
      Does anybody have any experience with loadstar 12” trailer tires ? 
      There is not to many choices for trailer tires here in Ontario and I was wandering if somebody can recommend me something. 
    • By YamahaGrizzly
      So my Yamaha grizzly 700 wasn't going into reverse for some reason but Jon and George figured it out on what to do to fix that problem for me. Jon Talks about how he was able to fix that problem my Yamaha Grizzly was having with the reverse.
      On a side note we are so close to 1k subs! hell ya!
    • By Rich1028
      Suspension Question? Shocks for 250X
      I bought the wife a 2019 honda 250X,it does not have adjustable shocks,I'm thinking of maybe getting one  as well,for her she does not notice it as much as I  do but the ride is not as good as my 1991 250X with adjustable shocks.
      So I'm looking at maybe getting new shocks if I get one for myself,I find these.
      Elka Suspension
      LEGACY SERIES FRONT & REAR KIT SHOCKS for HONDA TRX250X, All Years
      $ 999.99
      https://us.elkasuspension.com/product/legacy-series-front-rear-kit-shocks-for-honda-trx250x-all-years/
      anyone here use these shocks?and how good are they?
    • By warrior
      ok i have a 1987 yamaha warrior with a bad cdi i have found a good deal on one but it is a 89 not a 87 i have no problem with it not working and having to sell it but will installing and trying to fire the atv with this cdi ruin anything else ?????? i need to know sooner rather then later thank you
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By mikeexplorer
      Wiring diagram for 2007 Arctic Cat 700 EFI 4x4

• By Admin
      2007 Arctic Cat 700 EFI 4x4 Wiring Diagram
    • By Admin
      View File 2007 Arctic Cat 700 EFI 4x4 Wiring Diagram
      2007 Arctic Cat 700 EFI 4x4 Wiring Diagram
      Submitter Admin Submitted 06/29/2019 Category Arctic Cat ATV  
    • By x
      It's time to replace the shocks and struts.  Looking for some stiffer springs than the OEM as I use this for farm work and I put heavy loads on the rear and haul small trailers frequently.  I've seen a couple aftermarket offerings that say they're 10% or so heavier duty.  Any other options for something a little stronger / stiffer?  Thanks.
    • By LMI
      The saga of the fan continues.
      The Pin attempt in the fan shaft failed.  I then moved on to trying to weld the fan hub to the fan shaft.  I took it for a run the weld broke.  Now it was truly F'ed.  To recap the dealer price, they want $400 + CND for a replacement fan assembly.
      I searched all sorts of after market places and no one carried one.  Ebay had some used ones but they were $120 USD + Conversion rate for something as old as what I have.  I went to Amazon and eventually settled on this.

amazon link

What I found... and was amazed... was that the fan mounted to the Suzuki fan assembly bracket.  I was prepared to manufacture my own mount conversions...  It also came with "Harpoon mounts" (nylon zip tie like things that go straight through the rad.   Anyways it mounted to the original bracket. It fit perfectly.  Cut the electrical plug off replaced it with the Suzuki... all good.  Let the quad heat up, thermo coupler kicked in the fan circuit, polarity was right... all was good....  Fan is under the circuit fuse rating.  

so I finally have a solid fan solution.  $34 CND vs $400+ CND