mywifeknowseverythin

This was just too good not to post in here

4 posts in this topic

A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"

"No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied.

"Will you use it to go fishing instead of buying food?" the man asked.

"No, I don't waste time fishing," the homeless man said. "I need to spend

all my time trying to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on greens fees at a golf course instead of food?" the

man asked.

"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in 20

years!"

"Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light district instead of food?" the man asked.

"What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?" exclaimed the homeless man.

"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm

going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."

The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting."

The man replied, "That's okay. It's important for her to see what a man

looks like after he has given up beer, fishing, golf, and sex

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Good One! :rolleyes:

:yes: Very cute!

Yep that'll show her!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Reedygillespie
      Good after noon everyone, new here and really sure how to post anythang or get back to the topic I was lookn for so maybe u quad fans can help me out. I've got a 300 king quad that I really need info on. It's drivin me nuts . It starts and idles great but when I give it gas it spits and sputters. Anyone that could help me get lined out on this forum and my old quad u be a blessing .
    • By toonces
      Really don't like the idea of wearing a helmet but for safety's sake I cant justify flying down a dirt road at 45 without wearing one, so I'm wondering what's a good helmet to get for someone who doesn't want a helmet on at all. Light weight would be a priority as well as open face.
    • By raceware
      I have a 2001 90 Scrambler, runs for about 50 feet & dies, after it stops electric starter barely spins it, kicks over fine but won't start again for about 5 minutes, then same thing. I just got thru installing new piston & jug, new carb with electric choke. Just needed to replace the choke it wasn't working right but I thought I was purchasing just the choke but was surprised when the new carb came in, FYI the new carb is longer in height than the original if anyone thinks that might be the issue. Tried moving the needle around , check gas petcock getting good gas.. I installed piston with arrow pointing down or front of motor.....I am baffled. Need a Good problem solver!!!!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • By raceware
      I have a 2001 90 Scrambler, runs for about 50 feet & dies, after it stops electric starter barely spins it, kicks over fine but won't start again for about 5 minutes, then same thing. I just got thru installing new piston & jug, new carb with electric choke. Just needed to replace the choke it wasn't working right but I thought I was purchasing just the choke but was surprised when the new carb came in, FYI the new carb is longer in height than the original if anyone thinks that might be the issue. Tried moving the needle around , check gas petcock getting good gas.. I installed piston with arrow pointing down or front of motor.....I am baffled. Need a Good problem solver!!!!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • By Tim-ANC
      Nice day today, unglued the computer tablets from my kids faces and hit Knik river. My new 09 King Quad 450 on the right. Vintage 280 KQ hand me downs there after.

Think I have my new avatar.