Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Roostin

Anyone have a DS 650 X

I have a DS 650 X and the machine is awesome, very well built and a blast to ride!

i have a straight DS. i love it, (well whats left of it anyway) I've definately got my moneys worth out of it! it is unstoppable!! except for the stock battery, and i've broken 4 stock front shocks, and the rear is busted at this time.. But technically the frame should be broke and i should be dead as hard as it has landed! never bent an axle tho.. Motor is cold natured but once warm, cranks instantly, very easy to ride.. they're just not the rig for jumping 90 foot triples:wink:.lol It makes for good war stories tho!! Good Luck, let me know if you want to know anything.. I'm about to tear mine down for a ring and a valve job due to cracked intake boot:mad: Good luck and stay safe!

wow, i didnt see how old this post was!! Well what did you end up doing??

I wonder what he bought. DS650 All the way man or anything CAN-AM

I realize how old these posts are, but I just have to reply. I really like my DS650, yes it's big and heavy and handles pretty good for it's size. It is a little twitchy at high speeds which I don't care for. I set the tow in from a 2000 shop manual, and I'm hearing the tow in had been changed in 2004. I have a 2004 DS, does anyone have a shop manual for a 2004, or know what the tow in should be so I can make the correct settings to the tow in. Then I'll see how it acts.

Thanks in advance

Anthony

I have an '03 DSX 650 Baja, Great ride but I cant get it to start. New battery and plugs, turns over great and have good spark on both plugs. any suggestions?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Request For Feedback From Our Members

Over the past year, we have made some significant updates to QUADCRAZY and have focused on the forum mostly, since it is the most active part of this community. We've also updated our gallery section so members can easily share photos, added a downloads section for members to share things such as ATV manuals, added a leaderboard and a reputation system. In addition to that, there have been many changes to how members access QUADCRAZY, especially on mobile screens. We've also added login integration with popular social networks such as facebook and twitter. We've made it easier to post, message members, and manage memberships. QUADCRAZY launched as a much simpler website back in 2014 and 13 years later, we re still at it. In that time, many users have moved on and many new users have joined. The challenge for sites like this is to keep them current and draw members back to contribute and participate when the big social networks take up more of that "online time" these days. We have some cool new features planned for September that will bring in things like: Copy and Paste into the editor when typing. Better embedding within posts using just urls (we already auto embed from some sites and our own content). A new recent topics view for the forum. Fluid forum view. New reactions to content to complement the like button. Device management so you manage how you login to QUADCRAZY. ATV Clubs where are members will be able to start their own clubs (public or private) with their own forum. What we would like to know from our members is what to improve, what to add, etc. What do you like and/or dislike? Would you like to see additional website colors/themes, different website layout, maybe wider? Do we need other forum sections, do we need other community sections? Things like this we are interested in hearing about and if its something that can be done to make this place better for everyone, maybe we can do it.  So please feel free to post in this topic, your feedback of our ATV community. 😁    

By Admin, in Website How To & Feedback

• 3 replies
    • 2012 Suzuki King Quad 750 Feedback

With Suzuki running a five year zero percent financing program, I'm looking at the 2012 KQ 750. I've had two Vinson's previously and both ran well. Any pros or cons on the KQ 750?

By RAM1961, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 3 replies
    • Give us your feedback!

We would like to know what you like and dislike about QuadCRAZY.com. Positive comment/feedback may be profiled on the main page of QuadCRAZY.com with a link to your profile page as a testimonial from one of our members!

By quadcrazy, in Website How To & Feedback

• 27 replies
    • Video Feedback Please.

Please give us some feedback on the new video section. Tell us what you think and if you have used it yet. Once you upload a video, it will show up in your profile. Thank you, and enjoy! :smile:

• 7 replies
    • Need Feedback - Post Results

We are running a test on the log-in of members here and could use some feedback. Please answer the following questions: What internet browser do you use? What version? When you close the browser window, then revisit this site, are you logged in or out? Are you able to click on the "LIVE CHAT" at the top of the page? Does it open for you? Any log-in problems? Thank you.

• 17 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content