Quantcast

The new 3 wheeler? Not really....

• 1 year later...
If you ever get the Chance to Demo one......Jump on it....Its the closes thing you will ever come to a Street legal Quad:wink:

Trikes Have and Will Always RULE:laugh:

I'll have to do that. How fast does that thing go? Is it like a street bike or like a quad where it'll top out at like 75 mph.

Ive had mine up to 109MPH.....I feel that I could have gone Faster....But Im old and my Reaction time isnt what it used to be....LOL.....I have heard of others going 119MPH with no problems.........

Hell,,,,,I shift to 5th at 65 MPH....:huh: It just Loves between 5 and 6K RPM:yes:

Aha, I see..thanks for the info. It's like a street bike. I wasn't sure.

Havent heard of that Speed yet:huh: But I wouldnt be surprised....Ive got a Two Brotha's Pipe on it now.....Freakin thing is LOUD!!!! Im sure its savin some lives out there....My Neighbors don't wave anymore and my Dog is Scared of me:laugh:

I dont have Video but found this one......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV077_6dPC8]YouTube - Custom 08 Can Am Spyder - BRP[/ame]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By blasirl
      Mostly wondering about the 4/110.  I am in need of new tires for my 4x4 and want to also know if I should stick to the same brand/profile etc. for the fronts and the rears since they are different.
    • By Mech
      View File 2022 Texron Tracker Off Road EViS service manual
      2022 Texron Tracker Off Road EViS Service Manual with wiring diagrams.
      Submitter Mech Submitted 11/30/2023 Category Textron Off Road UTV  
    • By 86096
      I have recently acquired a 1985 Suzuki lt230ge quadrunner.  It has an automatic clutch.  How do you ride it.  do I select a gear and then give it gas and it will go?  What about downshifting?  I don't want to jump on it and go and risk busting something on this old rig.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance!!!
    • By jatho
      Does anyone know what year they stopped producing the King Quad 300? - particularly in Australia and New Zealand 
      What were the design changes?
    • By Frank Angerano
      This is a good question asked by @Johnny Chancellor. I put it in a new topic so it does not get lost.  We all know we need a cdi box but I bet a lot of the members here don’t know how it works. This is a good explanation of a cdi box including what it does, how it works and what “cdi” stands for. 
      Ive posted two links here. Feel free to add to the list! 
      https://www.elprocus.com/capacitor-discharge-ignition-cdi-system-working/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitor_discharge_ignition