Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

BuckBilly

Ama supercross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on boyz and girlz !!! Time to watch SPEED!!!!!! KICK THE TIRES AND LIGHT THE FIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUCKBILLY CAN LIKE TV AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on boyz and girlz !!! Time to watch SPEED!!!!!! KICK THE TIRES AND LIGHT THE FIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUCKBILLY CAN LIKE TV AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`ll watch if your racing !!LOL I prefere out door motocross !! :yes:indoors is too small of a track !!

I`ll watch if your racing !!LOL I prefere out door motocross !! :yes:indoors is too small of a track !!
Beats the heck out of NASCAR!!!

I was a NASCAR freak a while back but it got so boring watching cars go roundy round. Also listening to Gordon say its everyone else fault made me sick

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

I agree !!! Left hand turn racing makes no sence !!
Crying and bitching about racing makes no sense to me. Its racing not Oprah for crying out loud!!!:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

Oh Yeah Supercross is back. I believe this is gonna be Chad Reeds Year as long as "Bubba" doesn't wipe him out in too many races.

Crying and bitching about racing makes no sense to me. Its racing not Oprah for crying out loud!!!:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

We were racing outdoor in the early 70`s so its hard for me to picture indoor racing !! JMO

We were racing outdoor in the early 70`s so its hard for me to picture indoor racing !! JMO
Sorry I was saying what Nascar has become.

the indoor racing isn't really indoor. It is in big outdoor stadiums and I would hardly consider Daytona to be indoors. The AMA has gotten to be a really good series now with at least 5 top contenders and possibly 2 spoilers. The championship is there for the taking.