Quantcast

2011 Suzuki King Quad 500 price?

jay929rr

well what are they asking for it ? if you can find that out then offer about 1000 to 1500 less than the asking price then thats what i would do ... alot of dealers are willing to cut the prices alot right now to make sales #... and now that its considered a left over from the previous year they might make ya a good deal on it ...

Are you financing or buying outright? If your paying cash they can do alot better than that. Plus watch out for the dealer add ons like overpriced skid plates, racks ect. which will go way over what you saved. What the difference between the two model years. Is it a carry over or totally new design.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Are you financing or buying outright? If your paying cash they can do alot better than that. Plus watch out for the dealer add ons like overpriced skid plates, racks ect. which will go way over what you saved. What the difference between the two model years. Is it a carry over or totally new design.

as far as the design, its a carry over, nothing new just colors. i won't be paying cash so i don't have that leverage. it doesn't have power steering though and from what i hear, i would be crazy to not find one that has it for the 300 or 400 more.

If your going to do alot of trail riding you might miss the power steering. Ive never drove a 4x4 for more than a day so i cant say from experience. Thats why i dont understand about new sport quads. 7000 - 9000 for a brand new 4 year old quad. Also i think dealers are desperate. So you should have leverage in that respect. Dont be eager when your there too.

And a universal piece of advice. When you go into any dealer (atv,car,truck,drug) and they ask you how much could you afford a month for financing, NEVER say a number but if you do go real low. Play dumb cause once you give an honest number say $300 per month they will work a finance plan around that number or more only.

There's a $500 rebate right now....Here's a dealer in NY from who I have bought 3 quads from. Look at their price list for 2012s... ATVs

For a 2011 500 King Quad with no power steering, I wouldn't pay more than $6500 on the high side.

Also, for the few hundred more, I would get the 750. :yes:

* Added manufacturer to thread title.

There's a $500 rebate right now....Here's a dealer in NY from who I have bought 3 quads from. Look at their price list for 2012s... ATVs

For a 2011 500 King Quad with no power steering, I wouldn't pay more than $6500 on the high side.

Also, for the few hundred more, I would get the 750. :yes:

* Added manufacturer to thread title.

yup, got the 750 for around 400 more, well worth it, i'm so glad i did it.