Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Precision Racing Shock & Vibe Mounts

Hey guys, Sorry its been forever since I last logged in. I finally got these mounts installed today. This was not an easy installation for my particular application. So I ordered the mounts for the 7/8"s bars I have because I really like the bend and they were relatively new. Well come to find out that the adapter bracket for the polaris models spreads the clamps too far part for the bottom bend on my bars. So right away I had to buy new bars today. Would have ordered the fat bar version if i saw that coming.

The other issue I ran into was the head light bracket. Since the Scramblers have bracket that mounts under the handle bar clamps, I had to drill two new holes for the single stud clams. After it was all said and done, it was about a 6 hour install for me. Still have a few things to work out, but overall I like them so far. I have a poker run with a 50 mile trail ride this weekend. I will let you guys know how they do.

Hey guys, Sorry its been forever since I last logged in. I finally got these mounts installed today. This was not an easy installation for my particular application. So I ordered the mounts for the 7/8"s bars I have because I really like the bend and they were relatively new. Well come to find out that the adapter bracket for the polaris models spreads the clamps too far part for the bottom bend on my bars. So right away I had to buy new bars today. Would have ordered the fat bar version if i saw that coming.

The other issue I ran into was the head light bracket. Since the Scramblers have bracket that mounts under the handle bar clamps, I had to drill two new holes for the single stud clams. After it was all said and done, it was about a 6 hour install for me. Still have a few things to work out, but overall I like them so far. I have a poker run with a 50 mile trail ride this weekend. I will let you guys know how they do.

Howdy Stranger !!!!!LOL post a pic of the final install :laugh:

• 8 months later...

Hey guys,

Sorry it's been so long again. Here are some final pics of the install. You can see in one of them where the headlight bars still need to be mounted. They are sitting right under the new mounts, so I need to tweak them a little a drill new holes. If I had to do this over again, I will still get the mounts, but go with fat bars instead. That way I wouldn't have to have the cross over and I could use the supplied mount pad/dust cover. Great product though. Nice that my arms are less tired after a ride.

484807_590221600992399_2144606462_n.jpg

150046_590221647659061_1782870028_n.jpg

554398_590221730992386_781377512_n.jpg