Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Taking pictures is Don's Kinda Second Job and Hobby....He shoots for Quadmagazine.com and for His site...He is a Founding Member of the Sand Wizards Racing

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.
and a Good Friend of mine....his online name is SWRtoad....

He is a Very Gifted Photographer...

Hey Ajmboy....

Does this Guy look familiar????

Quad%20Magazine%20Feb%202006%20(1).jpg

Pretty cool. He does good work, you can tell him I said so!

Here are some pictures from Memorial Weekend at spinreel Oregon....Remember to Visit the Site...

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

SL0D0300.jpg

SL0D0601.jpg

SL0D0275.jpg

SL0D1180.jpg

SL0D0963.jpg

SL0D1299.jpg

SL0D0413.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Check this out

So I finally finished a bike I’ve been working on for my daughter.  Ive been practicing the vinyl thing for a while and making the camo vinyl prints as well as applying them.   This was a bike I dug out of a garage, original owner.   Compleyey broke it down and did my thing to it. So I put a girls touch on it and my 12 yo will be sporting this.   Dont be afraid to say what you think. 

By Frank Angerano, in General ATV Discussion

• 10 replies
    • 2006 Polaris Sportsman 450 Browning Edition Check Engine Hot Flashing

After riding for 20 minutes or so  check engine hot flashes, I then stop and idle, fan will kick on run briefly warning goes out. oil, coolant, are both full. The fan appears to be working but does not always come on when I stop and just let it idle while the warning is flashing. Can turn engine off with warning flashing, fan does not run, can immediately restart warning resets does not flash fan does not run, runs fine, a short time later warning will come back on. Trying to decide if this is a flow problem maybe thermostat or sensor problem. Have repair manual on order has not arrived yet.

By wjmedic, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • Police ATV Photos

Many towns and government agencies have ATVs in their fleet. If you see some and take a picture, please post. I posted a couple in the gallery section of the Sheriff's Polaris ATVs. Pretty cool setup.  

By Ajmboy, in ATV Laws, Legal Issues, and Policing

• 2 replies
    • Share Your ATV Lift Kit Photos

I was looking online and saw some cool lifted ATVs and figured I'd start a topic. Please post if you have pics or if you find some cool lift kit ATV photos or videos online, let's keep the topic going. I just added this one in the gallery but you can just add them in this topic also.  

By quadmaniac, in ATV Picture and Video Sharing

• 3 replies
    • Alignment off? Check this first! Polaris ACE/Sportsman

I have noticed, after repeated cases with our fleet of Polaris Aces, that the front control arms are weak pathetic pieces of junk.  They will bend quite easily when subjected to abuse off road.  Take a 6 inch ruler and hold it up against each leg of the lower control arms and check to ensure that they aren't bent.  This may save you a trip to the hospital as I've seen them snap in half!  A bent arm not only affects your toe (wheel direction) but also the camber. 

By Mike Lee, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 2 replies