Quantcast

2004 Suzuki LTZ-250 - Driveshaft Spinning

rgrad14

Hey guys,

I have been riding ever since I was a kid, almost every day since 1990. I got my LTZ-250 in 2004, it has been riding great, but I will admit I beat on it pretty bad (I am an aggressive rider.) Anyways, something happened to it today, the driveshaft just keeps on spinning. I took a video of it to illustrate it better which is the link below, please comment below telling me what happened to it and it will help me so much! I look forward to contributing to these forums further. Thank you!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnnHWShf0bA]Video[/ame]

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Stoopidbot1
      I would like to take a second to say happy Father's day to all of the dad's out there... :woot:
    • By ranchhelper
      VinDecoderz says it's a YFM350 (Moto4 350) trim YFM350ER
      Is that a Big Bear? Or a Moto 4? Or are they the same thing?
      I've google'd around for information, and was able to find a (czech board in english) that had a Yamaha service manual for the YFM350X series, LIT-11616-YM-37. The 'Warrior' type. I'm trying to get something more accurate. I'm not sure which manual I need. Pictures included in this post.
      I'm also looking to get a wiring harness for it.

• By mga
      I just saw a video on TikTok where some guy took the rear end off an ATV and bolted on a roto tiller in place of rear wheels. I wish i saved that video to post here....good thing it was 4 wheel drive...lol but, it seemed to work.
      I'm not sure how he made it bolt on to the drive....
    • By Ajmboy
      What's the best kids atv out there? I've seen everything from the ones released by the major manufacturers to all those knock offs. Kawasaki has a KFX 50 that is pretty nice for under $1800...

• By Tuzz
      Bucking started about a month ago and works ok after 1/2 hour warmup.  Today while working on it i discovered that if i put the ignition switch in LIGHT position it runs fine right from the start.
      I'm stumped!  Any idea why this could be?