Came in yesterday.....:headbang:

They are now lifting it for Clearance of the Bedrails and doing their inspections....Ive lost Lots of Room with this unit but Ill make it work:cool:

2008 Sportsman Sportster by KZ

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

That is sweet!!! How much is this thing running you? And what are you pulling it with? I'd love to get one of these things down the road...:smile:

Thank you,,,,,

Going from my old one to this one Im loosing 8' of Toy Space:aargh: But I think we can make this work just fine....Ill just have to get rid of some toys....:wacko: If you were to go on the lot here in CA....It would cost about 38K....Since we were able to Build it the way we wanted we saved 10K....So to make it worth it....This thing needs to leave my Drive way at least once a month:laugh:

I will be pulling it with my 05 PSD F250

My Truck with my Old Trailer Attached

348593A8677Ffp633Dot3E2323A3D3B3A43.jpg

Wow!! MWKE, that is pretty sweet!!! What is that a KING size bed in there??? Nice set up and thanks for the great pics.

Thank you,,,,,

No its a Queen Bed....I wish it were a King....Im thinking about getting a Sleep Number for it....We have one at home and that was the best investment I think we have ever made....My old Bones just cant handle a Regular mattress anymore....:unsure:

What is a sleep number? Is that a type of mattress?

That is really cool. I have been looking but I am not ready to make the commitment yet. Trying to get a new truck right now, but I hope someday to have a nice Toy Hauler!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Muskynut
      I have about 500 acres behind my house that is state land and have been riding on the property for the last 18 years.
      I know pretty much all the cops that patrol it and have always pulled over to talk with them. They have always been really nice guys. Well about 3 months ago while riding one the fire roads there was this new cop pulled over in a Jeep and I pulled up to him to talk and he jumped out with his hand on his gun and told me to get off my quad. After I got my helmet off and he saw I was in my 40's he just told me not to ride by the state run hospital and to be on my way.
      Well yesterday I went for a quick ride and as I broke into this one field (nowhere near the hospital) I looked off to my left and saw this Police Jeep coming right at me at a high rate of speed, for a second I was going to just pull over to talk and I saw it was this same cop and there was no way he was going to be able to stop without hitting me so I hit the throttle and made this quick right and than a quick left onto another trail off this field. Well when I turned back to look he was bearing down on me trying to run me down. I than just hit the throttle hard blasted into a small swamp area and flew through the trails. I looked back and he never made it through the swamp.
      I made it back home but I had to take a bunch of different trails to get there and I was on High Alert waiting for this nut case cop to come flying out and mow me down.
      I called a cop friend of mine when I got home and he told me that this cop was kicked out of another police dept. because he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic and he is just finishing his time at the state run hopital until he retires.
      I just hope he retires soon
    • By BuckBilly
      Went riding friday, first time since last fall. The wife, kids, and I had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes: My friend put a semi box trailer up for a bridge across the stream to his woods!!!! It's a sweet set up!!!!!!
      Enough about me. Anybody else do any riding???
      By Guest
      Finally got out to ride...haven't ridden since February!
      Did about 32 miles.....had a blast!
      I like to make *vroom* *vroom* noises:

The gallery:
      Ride with Redbeard and the boys
      Tom D