quadcrazy

Welcome our 1000th member!

Just wanted to welcome Paul-ds650 to our community. He is our official 1000th member here at QuadCRAZY.com! Paul has already contributed by adding a pretty cool video of him jumping. Check it out HERE!

Welcome Mr.1000! :wink:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By Cobra_GT
      What’s up people I am new to the forum and am glad to be here. I have been into bikes for oh I guess 40+ years or so. I haven’t had one in a while but my 27-year-old son has always wanted a Banshee and he finally got one and the guy he bought it from had two of them. I almost bought the second one but I did not want to spend the next month on the sofa. So he had a LT-Z 400 Suzuki and I picked it up for $800, I could not pass that deal up. We could have bought both Banshee for $7000 as he wanted $7900 for both of them. But He wanted $4200 and was not budging for the one my son bought and $1400 for the Z400 and we got both of them for $5000. He wanted $4200 for the Banshee so I got the Z400 for $800, a steal. Anyway it’s good to be here. Peace.
    • By spark1051
      Hello Im new here. I have a Kawasaki Bayou 220 And just purchased a used Linhai 260 Four wheeler. It has an electric choke. The carb is brand new on it. The guy that owned it before me installed it. I am having a problem getting it started when it is cold. I think the choke is not working properly. I have checked to see if it is getting power with key on and when it is running but I am not getting power either way. I hope I am not having a problem with the magneto. The battery is losing voltage the longer it runs. Especially when I run headlights. It quit on me one day. The battery was half dead. I had to be towed home. Does anyone know where I can get a decent manual on it. Any help would be appreciated. I think I may have junk it seems to be built well though. May try to get rid of it.
    • By cdscycleandatv
      Hey All, Just purchased a 2000 Suzuki Quad Master 500 4x4, and like all the quads I have owned, and still own I like to have a service manual for them. I noticed Oxidized Black listed a 02-07 Quad Master in his Manual Sticky. I got it, but there are some differences like the 2000 has a Mikuni Carb. and the 02-07 has a Kehein Carb. that has been the first difference so far. It would just be nice to have the correct year manual. If anyone knows where I can find a free download it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    • By Nor7
      I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. You'll probably be hearing alot more from me since I just bought my first ATV and I'll be hitting everyone up for advice and what not.
      Oh, and the model is either a late 80's or early 90's QuadRunner 250.
    • By packin45
      Hi my name is Austin. I would love nothing more than to ride my Renegade all day every day.
      Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2