Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Thought I would post photos of my quads - jst for the heck of it. After all, I did finally wash the winter mud off them.

I use them around the property for work and ride the many trails my buddy and I have made for fun. Of course the grand kids (teens) like to ride them when they come down.

Nothing fancy - just basic quads. 2008 Yamaha Grizzly 350 and 2003 Kawasaki Prairie 360. I recently put a pair of driving lights on the Yamaha. Had the laying around and decided to get some use out of them.

S5000056.jpg

Nothing fancy?? Those are great quads.

What i have found in the short time i've been a quad owner is that a quad is a quad. Well uh um uh ... Some chinese brands dint count as much BUT just like my buddy that is snowmobile crazy, he always says "ride what you can"

I ride an 01 foreman 400s and my wife has an 86 Moto 4 225 Yamaha. Very different in the way they ride but fun factor is still all there.

Thought I would post photos of my quads - jst for the heck of it. After all, I did finally wash the winter mud off them.

I use them around the property for work and ride the many trails my buddy and I have made for fun. Of course the grand kids (teens) like to ride them when they come down.

Nothing fancy - just basic quads. 2008 Yamaha Grizzly 350 and 2003 Kawasaki Prairie 360. I recently put a pair of driving lights on the Yamaha. Had the laying around and decided to get some use out of them.

S5000056.jpg

Sweet pics !! :yes:Doesnt matter what you ride :yes:Just the fact that you ride :yes: