Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I recently was given a 2005 Chinese ATV, No marking what so ever other than on the side of the head it says 10cm3, which i think means that it is a 90cc? Trying to figure out which cdi it needs, as I have diagnosed that i am only geting .1 v at the coil, it also has a alarm (no fob) which ive read you can just unplug to bypass, i have the vin number it is l5nsumcc45t009855 but that isnt helping much... The motor cranks, but no spark checked the kill switches etc.

423564_10151052975896985_355334298_n.jpg

423564_10151052975896985_355334298_n.jpg.c8064de1137056b94659f88c1664fb4c.jpg

Edited by trieck1232
hit enter early

all i got out of the vin # was = 2005, region = asia, manufactured = china .....

you might want to try emailing these guys for help ...

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

Think its a fushin

falcon

MOST LIKLEY THE CDI

IF EVERYTHING SEEMS OK AND NO SPARK

REPLACE THE CDI AND IT SHOULD FIRE UP

BUY SOME EXTRAS THERE ONLY COUPLE BUCKS AND ALWAYS GO BAD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Need some help kazuma 90cc......

OK so I bought a 4 Wheeler the other day for my son i was told that it was a 50CC meerkat the playoffs and France are that of a meerkat but the motor has a 86 CM stamped on it.... i did some research and everything i keep finding says it's a 90 CC motor... but it has no shift lever on it where the should be one it's just blocked off..... please help thanks

By Steve Fown, in Kazuma ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • Chinese ATV User, Service, Parts & Wiring Diagrams

Here is what I have collected over the years and maybe it will help someone else. There are so many and several are too large to upload as attachments, so see any thing you need just shoot me a PM and your email and I will get them on the way to you as fast as I can. Thanks 50cc to150cc Service Manual For Tank Motorsports.pdf linhai-atv-service-manuals-linhai-300-parts-manual.pdf 1986 CH250 ELITE SERVICE MANUAL.pdf Charging and ignition systems for atvs.pdf Chinese ATV Frame Diagram.jpg Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Clutch Diagram - Exploded Views.jpg Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Cylinder Head Diagrams.jpg Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Torque Specifications.jpg Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Valve Clearances.jpg Dinli-501-PARTS-DINONP.pdf Dinli-601-Parts2003BEAST-DIAMONDBACKNP.pdf Dinli-DL-5015erviceManual.pdf Dinli-DL-502PartsManual.pdf Dinli-DL-5025erviceManual.pdf Dinli-DL-503PartsManual.pdf Dinli-DL-601,DL-603ServiceManual.pdf Dinli-DL-603PartsManual.pdf Dinli-DL-604PartsManual.pdf Dinli-DL-701PartsManual.pdf Dinli-ServiceManual-150ccATV.pdf DTE150-2-150cc.pdf Eagle ATV Fender Body Parts Exploded Diagram.jpg Eagle ATV Rear Axle - Exploded Diagram.jpg GY6_150cc_ENGINE_PARTS_157QMJ_.jpg GY6_Top_End_Rebuild.pdf Leopard-parts.pdf Linhai_260servicemanual.pdf Odes-400-Repair.pdf Piston Ring Installation 4 Stroke Engines.jpg Roketa-ATV-10(ATV-DO43)-Repair.pdf Roketa-ATV-11(ATV-D037)-Repair.pdf SLA-120-PARTS.pdf SLGK-110-PARTS.pdf SLGK-150R-PARTSMANUAL.pdf SLGK-400R-PARTS.pdf SLU-500-600-700-PARTS.pdf slu700db-700UTV-Service-Manual.pdf tao-tao-atv-parts-cylinder-rebuild-kit-for 90cc-100cc-110cc-engines-p-13331.pdf Trouble Shooter Guide for BATTERY DRAINED Chinese Engines.txt Trouble Shooter Guide for NO-COMPRESSION.txt Trouble Shooting No Crank.txt Troubleshooting.pdf YX125CC BREAKDOWN.pdf _________________________________________________________________________________ 50 to 150cc GY6 Shop Manual.pdf Arrow 150 Engine Service Manual.pdf Eton Shop Manual YXT-150.pdf GY6 Shop Manual.pdf Yerf Dog Spiderbox GX150 Service Manual.pdf

By colt, in Other ATV Brands Forum

• 7 replies
    • CoolSports (Chinese) ATV Spindles

Has anyone had success in locating replacement spindles for the Coolsports (150ST and 200) (not to be confused with coolster although may be the same types) after the shatter? I've two quads that both have busted spindles. I've tried two different parts sites but they never shipped.  Also, has anyone ever tried to weld the steering linkage bolt hole parts back on after they crack off hitting a tree? The rest of the quads are in good shape; stinks to not be able to ride'm due to the spindles. (On a side note, anyone use a different aftermarket spindle as a replacement with success?) Tks,  

By Hank Montgerard, in Other ATV Brands Forum

• 0 replies
    • Misc. Chinese ATV Service Manuals

Please do not post your email address, for your own security !!! these are the manuals i have to date for Misc Chinese Brands. if anyone sees one they need, just message me and you'll have it.

By oxidized_black, in Other ATV Brands Forum

• 66 replies
    • Old snowblower engine in my 90cc quad

Can I use an old snowblower engine in my 90cc quad? The old one blew up.  Thanks for the help. 

By Wiktorix Gameplays, in General ATV Discussion

• 4 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Ajmboy
      If you are looking for a used ATV for sale, where do you look? I know ebay and craigslist have used ATVs for sales and then sometimes you find local trade publications where they list used ATVs. I was looking online and decided to list out some websites that sell used ATVs. If you know of any additional websites or sources to look for or buy used ATVs, please post as a comment in this topic.
      eBay Motors  - usually has a good selection of four wheelers, ATVs, and Side by Sides and offer seller protections
      Craigslist - usually has more local ATVs, but be careful as there are no seller protections
      ATV Trader - has over 130k ATVs listed by private sellers
      ATVSoup.com - new and used ATVs for sale
      WantAdDigest - Shows local listings of ATVs for sale
      ATV.com - List new and used ATVs for sale
      When buying a used ATV, make sure you do your research and find out the book value of the ATV, look over the condition of the ATV, and as for verification of ownership. Be careful who you buy from and get the ATV checked out by a professional dealer or repair shop if you are baying a high price. 
      Watch our for VIN numbers that are scraped off, this is usually a sign that the ATV was stolen.
    • By YamahaGrizzly
      Few bears doing water wheelies!
      I fell off the bike and boy is the water cold lol!

• By Jacob Blocker
      I got an ATV from a guy that ran out of time rebuilding an eiger 400. He put a nerma Piston and rings in. I finished it up and it smoked like a train. I took the head off and honed the walls and it looked like the rings where on the walls, but it smokes just as much. I'm confused what's wrong with this thing.
    • By quad man
      Can somebody please tell me if 250x or 250ex nerf bars will fit on 96 300ex, and will 93-98 300ex nerf bars work on my 96 300ex? Thanks