Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Hey guys, I have a Yamaha big bear 250 and was wondering if there was a way to reduce noise levels. Deer season is close by, and walking is out of the question.

Hey guys, I have a Yamaha big bear 250 and was wondering if there was a way to reduce noise levels. Deer season is close by, and walking is out of the question.

We hike in here ! only use the quads to bring out elk after its been quartered :biggrin:

The only thing wrong with that is if you are sharing the land then someone could have another elk in their sights as you are going in to get yours. I agree quieter is better and the farther away from the road you get the better chance you have of scaring them.