Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

TRX450

TRX 450 Gopro HD Riding with the Can AM DS 650

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dIytTbhYS0]Gopro HD Hero TRX 450 Can AM DS 650 - YouTube[/ame]

:aargh::aargh:

that is a pretty popular riding area. looks like it would be easy to spend the whole day and a couple tanks of gas playing around.

Yeah man on the holidays it can be very busy! I need to get some footage of 20 - 30 people riding thru this muskeg when its wet! its unreal!

Thanks man! Its an awesome quad, its a bit heavy and I think my buddy was somewhat annoyed when he found out how heavy it was compared to the 450's and 400ex's, its a 100 pounds heavier then the Raptor 700 but 50 pounds less then the KFX 700, it is a fast quad tho! Very comfy seat compared to the tiny seat on my 450 lol

It died when we were riding a few days ago, hes ruled it down to the rectifier or something electronic, hopefully its nothing major, he replaced the battery and got the same problem

Edited by TRX450