TRX450

TRX 450 Gopro HD Riding with the Can AM DS 650

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dIytTbhYS0]Gopro HD Hero TRX 450 Can AM DS 650 - YouTube[/ame]

:aargh::aargh:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

that is a pretty popular riding area. looks like it would be easy to spend the whole day and a couple tanks of gas playing around.

Yeah man on the holidays it can be very busy! I need to get some footage of 20 - 30 people riding thru this muskeg when its wet! its unreal!

Thanks man! Its an awesome quad, its a bit heavy and I think my buddy was somewhat annoyed when he found out how heavy it was compared to the 450's and 400ex's, its a 100 pounds heavier then the Raptor 700 but 50 pounds less then the KFX 700, it is a fast quad tho! Very comfy seat compared to the tiny seat on my 450 lol

It died when we were riding a few days ago, hes ruled it down to the rectifier or something electronic, hopefully its nothing major, he replaced the battery and got the same problem

Edited by TRX450

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Admin

View File 2011 Arctic Cat 450 XC Service Manual
      2011 Arctic Cat 450 XC Service Manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 12/13/2016 Category Arctic Cat ATV  
    • By Admin
      2011 Arctic Cat 450 XC Service Manual
    • By Wastedfun
      Hello everyone. My first post as a new owner to my first atv. I have a 2012 Kymco Maxxer 450i, which as I have found, is basically an Arctic Cat 450 xc.
      I just bought the atv and will be bringing it home from my cousins house, where i stored it after my first river test run, tomorrow. During my test run, I got it in about a foot to foot/half of water and got the belt soaked, and of course lost all power. I was able to fix it by popping off the cvt exhaust tube and revving the engine a bit, but this is a problem I need to fix...Before next weekend...I have a big river trip planned that will last the whole weekend.
      So, the AC/Kymco sucks in water...and for the life of me I cant seem to find a good video or guide on how to snorkel it. Am I to assume everyone just goes at it blind and just figures it out as they go? I dont want to pay $200 for someones pre-packaged pvc tubing, but it would be nice to find something that covers this topic.
      Tomorrow after work I will get a better idea of it once I have it in my garage. But I want to also know, do I have to snorkel the intake and exhaust vents? should I worry about the airbox as well? I actually have only seen the cvt exhaust vent so I dont know where the others are taking air from.
      I would love to see some examples of people snorkeling their AC/Kymco atvs so I can kind of plan where I should run my tubing. And I want to try and avoid cutting into my plastics...if possible.
      I also cant seem to find a replacement for the rubber hose that comes off the cvt, just encase I want to cut it and put it back to stock later to sell. Id like to see how much they cost first lol.
      Aside from this main questions, any tips or tricks I should know about this model before I spend the weekend putting it through hell? Should I run premium fuel?
      Yes, I am a noob to all this. I have ridden many ATVs, I have just never owned one. My cousin has like 7 or 8 of them so I have always been able to ride his. Now its time for me to learn lol.
      Thank you!

• By JenWal85
      Hope someone can help with this one.
      We took our 1984 Honda TRX 200 to the shop and they had it for about 2 weeks before they finally called and said that they had cleaned the carb and changed the battery and that it had started up.
      We went and got it and when we got home it would not start so we called them, they said bring it back in, so we did. They called us the next day and said they changed the spark plug, and that it was running. We went and got it again and it ran when we drove it off the truck.
      We parked it for about an hour because we were going to get ready to go on a ride. Well, it wouldnt start again.
      So we called them and they said the last thing they could do was order a new CDI box and put that on. I decided to just buy it myself, so I didnt have to pay them labor again. We put the new one on today and its still not starting.
      Does anyone have any ideas on what we could check to see what in the world is going on with this thing?
      Please and Thank you
    • By dblbassdrumer
      [ame]
      [/ame] only when u pull back in the clutch does it make this noise and wanna take off