Quantcast

Team Honda factory 200x racer

For those that don't know me my name is Mickey Dunlap owner of Four Stroke Tech. In the 80's I was one of the few that made a living racing 3 wheelers and in 1983 after winning 5 races against Team Honda they started helping me out in trade for being able to use my name in there win adds. In 1984 they gave me a full ride and this was one of my last ATC 200x's that I just got last Dec. on a trip to Washington state where I grew up. I flew out there to pick up my grand fathers 1969 Ford F-100 my mom sold me. I knew of this 200x for 20 years but the guy would never sell it to me,but my mom sweet talked him into selling it back to me.

On my way back to PA. I stopped in Or. to pick up two more of my old racers from Powroll perforemance my eingine builder back then.The guy painted it Powroll's blue and white,but I just started restoring in back to the way it was when I raced it for Honda.

[ATTACH]1278[/ATTACH]

57d773405ef75_69loaded.jpg.906487c9382525e9d61ea711813cafde.jpg

that's awesome !! the picture is really great (i'm a ford truck guy, yah, let the boo's begin).

the truck is great to see and will be waiting to see the resto's of your bikes !!

i bet the 3 wheelers really hauled some butt !!

I was going to paint and chrome all the trim on the truck but it's just not bad enough to need it right now so I'm just using it like grandpa did as a work truck.

The frame and other parts are out for sand blasting,then to powder coat next week on the 200x. This will take longer to put back together because I have 3 other magazine projects to do first. One being a crazy twin 1100cc engine monster Brute Force.

[ATTACH]1280[/ATTACH]

57d7734091c39_110070sBrute.gif.453d29c1b539ddbf762fe999df7cc4ea.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Its-always-something
      Have a 1998 AC 300 2x4, Just installed a new carburetor. Engine starts easy but the choke RPMs are very hi and take along time (5-10 mins when cold out). After engine has warmed up choke releases and it idles and runs fine., It does no have an electric choke. The choke lever is never used and it seems like an auto choke? Long story short, how can I lower the choke rpm levels?

Also, carb came with a spare145 jet, not 100% sure what is installed. Could this impact choke RPMs?

Any help and information greatly appreciated.
    • By Admin
      View File 2006-2011 Honda Rincon TRX 680 FA/FGA service manual
      2006-2011 Honda Rincon TRX 680 FA/FGA service manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 04/09/2024 Category Honda ATV  
    • By Suzukiquad
      If you had to choose one mod that you couldn't live without, or had to recommend one what would it be? 
    • By jashadams
      Hey all back again with my 1989 moto 4 250.
      After putting a new carb on it it's really sputtery, it has new gas and I'm wondering what to tune on the carb to make it idle better. I've attached a video to describe the issue more. The bike is still work in progress but I think the video gets the point across. Thanks!
      Snapchat-1142015191.mp4
    • By Mhatayas
      Recently got a 1985 suzuki lt250ef . Nice bike I am a new member and will be posting for help and sharing photos of my bike . Thanks