I need to pay attention to detail I posted I got my radiator put in my quad & now it is running rich & will not idle. I guess it's been too long since I rode it my daughter rode it last. The Brain Fart I was running it with the choke on. you all who read this can laugh now. I'm sure I left it on & my daughter just rode and didn't know about the choke.:aargh: Any way it's running good I went out and rode on the trails and spent alot of time trimming back brush and pulled a tree out of the way that was across the trail Thank God for 4wd & low gear.

Edited by hangingon

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Brain Fart is long gone, I believe the politically correct term is now Cranial Flatulence. ROFL

I'm going to have to check with my doctor on that brain fart or cranial flatulence. It might just be I reached the 50 mark in june. LOL

Ox I loved how easy it was to fix. I'm glad I didn't start tearing it apart before I caught on that the choke was on. My friends mothers lawnmower would not start he used a battery charger to jump start it , pulled the starter off to check it & I don't know what all he did before his mom rememberd she left the blades engaged so the safty was keeping it from starting but he tore into before looking at it over for the simple things.

I'm going to have to check with my doctor on that brain fart or cranial flatulence. It might just be I reached the 50 mark in june. LOL

I have those all the time !:laugh: