Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Gunny

WOO HOO !! ... Another Video !!

Which means I was out rid'in again !! :partyc:

First however, I got some new tires last week ... some Pit Bull Growlers in 27.5X11R & 9RX12's. Man they're big ... loved them out on this ride I did yesterday.

I'm running 2.5 psi in them (when I left the house that is) & they rode so smooth, soaked all the rocks & bumps. For my type of rid'in I think these are gonna be awesome !! :cheer:

ANYWAY ... Did the Jacob City Loop - Soldier Creek area ride with a couple friends yesterday whoo.gif .... one guy rides a Kawi Brute Force 750 and the other guy rides a Can-Am 800 XXC.

The Jacob City area is about 70 or 80 miles South of my home and in the "Five Mile Pass" recreation area. It was a perfect day for rid'in, sunny, cool, no bugs, only saw a couple other people, the fall colors were amazing, but it was dusty. We need some moisture to keep the dust down ... but ya know what they say, "Careful what ya wish for !" ... 67.gif

We did a little over 44 miles according to my GPS. We also rode from about 5200 ft to a little over 9300 ft .... and then back down. Because a gate was closed, we had to ride thru the town of Ophir. It's an old mining town with a ton of history ... and people still live there s_hi.gif ....

When we got up into the mountains, you could see a lot of old mines, some of which are still active. Man, them old boys must've wanted the silver & gold pretty bad to work that rock with picks & shovels .... and Dyno-mite ... wee_hee.gif

Here's a short vid of the days ride ... Hope You Enjoy it ... and remember, change the video quality to 1080p !! 93.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZWFoBkTOYo]05 Oct 012 - Jacob City-Soldier Creek Ride - YouTube[/ame]

another awesome video Gunny!!!!!!

Stop man ... I'm blush'in !! :blush5c: .... and ... :bow: ... :bow2: ... :bow: ... :bow2:

that's some beautiful scenery and great ridin' by the looks of it ....

another stellar video !!!

THANKS Oxidized Guy !! :notworthy: .... you are too kind !!

Gunny :wink: as usual another cool vid !! Are U bored with Retirement yet !!:laugh:

THANKS Quad Guy !! ... :bow:

Am I what ?? :shock2: ... ARE YOU NUTS !!?? ... :toetap05c: ... :smackbum: ... :smilielol5c:

THANKS Quad Guy !! ... :bow:

Am I what ?? :shock2: ... ARE YOU NUTS !!?? ... :toetap05c: ... :smackbum: ... :smilielol5c:

I`m been called nuts before !! :laugh:

I`m been called nuts before !! :laugh:

No doubt !! :smilielol5c::smilielol5c::smilielol5c: